Dr. Strange & Classic Juggernaut & Absorbing Man VS. The Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can Doctor Strange, Absorbing Man, & Classic Juggernaut take on a almost full roster of Teen Titans? Neither side knows about each other's powers, but both teams have a week of prep to prepare for anything.

Dr. Strange
Classic Juggernaut
Absorbing Man

VS.

Teen Titans:

Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Superboy
Wonder-Girl
Kid Flash
Speedy
Nightwing
Beast Boy
Captain Marvel Jr.

Who takes it?

Debate.

kgkg
Marvel wins

GalacticStorm
thats overkill. the titans would get massacred

brainchild81
Ditto. But they'd deserve it for that horrible "sweat beads" cartoon & Superboy looking too much like Supes now. What happened to him not being able to age?

Mider
only Raven at full power would have a chance.

DigiMark007
With a week prep Strange would be like "Creel you idiot, go get some adamantium." So they'd track down Wolverine and Creel would become pretty much indestructible.

The Titans couldn't do much to Juggs...they might outsmart him though (Spider-Man beat him once...hehe). Raven and Strange could go at it, while the Titans work together to send the other two into space or trick Creel into becoming something stupid and weak (which always seems to happen to him). It's unlikely, but I think it could be done.

Team Marvel wins 7/10.

long pig
You're giving a week of prep.....to Strange.....??

He took out Galactus with less time.
He took on Eternity with less time.

TeenTitans?????

Mider
Dr Strange took out Eternity when and how????????

long pig
early 70's. Strange Tales #138-145, I think.

Didn't take Eternity out, took Eternity on and didn't lose....

Strange is as powerful as the being he invokes a spell from, and for the time he faced Eternity, he was nearly Eternity's equal.

kgkg

FieryBalrog
still, Galactus. And a weeks prep. He would turn TT into collectible action figures.

long pig
138 was Eternity's first appearance i think, i could be wrong about the numbers, i get confused with them sometimes.

But still, Strange has went up against Eternity before and survived.

Didn't beat it of course, but definatly took it on, i found it while looking through old ST's when i was talking in the Strange vs Fate thread.

long pig
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
still, Galactus. And a weeks prep. He would turn TT into collectible action figures.

He didn't beat Galactus using raw power, he used his prep and used a spell that made G' basically deal with every spirit he's ever destroyed.

Strange pulls those spells out of his ass all the time against near omnipotent enemies, it got rediculous there for a while.

I'm gonna dig through my stash for the Eternity deal, just in case i read it out of context.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
138 was Eternity's first appearance i think, i could be wrong about the numbers, i get confused with them sometimes.

But still, Strange has went up against Eternity before and survived.

Didn't beat it of course, but definatly took it on, i found it while looking through old ST's when i was talking in the Strange vs Fate thread.
He did challenge Eternity once.

He didn't win, he can't Eternity can blink him out of existence if he wants.

Eternity made him battle his master.

Eternity can also summon anyone in the universe from any time to be his slave.

long pig
I may have read it out of context, I have a lotta friggin Strange comics!

He's invoked Eternity before with a spell, and during that he had an insane amount of power.

kgkg
I may have read it out of context, I have a lotta friggin Strange comics!

He's invoked Eternity before with a spell, and during that he had an insane amount of power.
was it in this one

Nataku8188
People should start making vs THE titans, instead of teen titans.

Arsenal
Kyle Raynor
Damage
Impulse
Tempest

They got some serious potential in that team (Well I've only read older issues, so sue me)

long pig
yep, during the infinity crusade.
1993 i think.

Sentry
Good suggestion Nataku. I got that list from The Ultimates VS. Teen Titans thread. How bout this.

Dr. Strange
Classic Juggernaut
Absorbing Man
Mr. Sinister
Temugin

VS.

Teen Titans:

Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Superboy
Wonder-Girl
Kid Flash(Iris West)
Speedy
Nightwing
Beast Boy
Captain Marvel Jr.
Arsenal
Kyle Raynor
Damage
Impulse
Tempest

How's that. I added in those that Nataku mentioned, and I added in a couple of characters to Strange's side to even the odds. Who takes it now?

Debate.

kgkg
yep, during the infinity crusade.
1993 i think.
Strange doesn't beat Eternity

He says that fighting Strange is beyond him( insult).

Eternity can make

Hulk, Silver Surfer, Cap marvel, etc all MU universe attack him.

He is everything there is Strange is also part of him

long pig
He's faught Death too.

He was able to call on enough power to briefly stand against MU Death, actually managing to block and dispel a couple of her attacks, when she was trying to prevent Galactus from restoring himself from the brink of death, buying him enough time to do so.

And, without prep, and when completely focused with all his power on keeping the world in existance, and barely putting any attention or effort into anything else, his defensive magics bounced an attack that made Watchers run away.

And Dr. Strange held his own against an Infinity Gaunlet wielder.
Managed to immunize himself and others from it's powers.

Of course not, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Eternity could -blink- him out of existance as easily as that, if he's prepared.
He'd at least have to try.

long pig
In the issue where he stands a little against Death, D' admits she has to take him willingly for him to not put G' together, and that she could not take him unwillingly to the realm of Death.

Death says she could -definatly- kill him anyway though, but it is not worth the relatively supreme effort it would take.

but I do think Eternity could take his power away, he's basically her avatar......hell, i forgot wtf im talking about. confused confused
-ignore this-... cool

kgkg
anyway he beats TT that's the point lol

CorderaMitchell
Teen titans lose this too bad, you got magic mastery, physical invurnerability, and a unique power for the power hitters.

kgkg

CorderaMitchell
Amen but still TT don't have much of a chance.

FieryBalrog

CorderaMitchell
Sexy

kgkg
isn't eternity a part of the universe, embodiment of life? He's not a multiversal entity, each universe has its own.
He is a living universe.

He holds entire universes (not only one) in his hands (Strange comics).

And has been said to be one of the elite in the multiverse , with other rulers of other realms and dimensions such as chaos , and order.

Basically he is everyone in the universe, and there powers are like his own, he sees all, and knows all.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by kgkg
He is a living universe.

He holds entire universes (not only one) in his hands (Strange comics).

And has been said to be one of the elite in the multiverse , with other rulers of other realms and dimensions such as chaos , and order.

Basically he is everyone in the universe, and there powers are like his own, he sees all, and knows all.

but there is a different eternity incarnation for every universe... or so it seemed to me... Each universe has its own abstract incarnates.

kgkg
but there is a different eternity incarnation for every universe... or so it seemed to me... Each universe has its own abstract incarnates.
What different universes are you talking about.

Eternity hold universes , he is not restected to only one.

CorderaMitchell
Lets get back to who would win.

long pig

kgkg
I never said on this thread Strange defeated Eternity, I was merely using the fact he stood up to Eternity and really stood up against Death as a impressive feat of power.
Knocking Death on her ass is damn cool in my book, but Eternity is just ....amazing.

I think my point(last night was a bit hazy smokin' ) was that Strange can basically be Eternity's Avatar, and then he's hella powerful.

One blast knocking a full powered Galactus on his ass was pretty impressive as well.
As was holding his own against Adam with the IG.

anyways, JLA looooooooooooooooose badly, especially if you give prep to strange, that basically a suicide note.
It's all good, at least strange gets to meet people like LT , eternity etc

He even challenge LT once point he impressed both LT , Eternity

Strange is da bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.