A flying carpet!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nivvy
Can anybody explain this to me please?
Sorry if somebody beat me to this...

Living in NZ has it's downfalls when it comes to Lost Episodes
;p;!

But it really looks like a flying carpet hitting that turbine

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~ms322801/lostturbineenhanced.gif stick out tongue

Smodden
laughing

Darth Macabre
LoL Is that actual footage or did they ad that "carpet" in? I cant quite remember. Happy Dance

Smodden
Looks legitimate.

Morning_Glory
it's suppose to be the monster..ldfkjslkf

«§hõnknêss»
Wow...monster no expression

KillTheLight
yup it's the same monster locke saw in the season finale

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/machinedreams22/normal_exoduspart2-0618.jpg

charmedFairy
oo dirtno expression

Morning_Glory
it looks like a big bat or maybe an eagle? blink

KillTheLight
no it looks like an unknown type of one..like an invisible sort of creature thing...i think it would be hot if it could shape shift and stuff...imagine that two sawyers/jacks..droolio

Morning_Glory
sigh

darthmaul1
I just watch the season premier tonight and that carpet is there, what the hell is it?

charmedFairy
Originally posted by KillTheLight
no it looks like an unknown type of one..like an invisible sort of creature thing...i think it would be hot if it could shape shift and stuff...imagine that two sawyers/jacks..droolio

faintthud

xLiNdS x 622x
ok so the monster is a carpet?

scared

Mønkey
an evil carpet? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD BECOME!?

sblomie545
laughinglaughinglaughing

the monster is a flying carpet.... laughinglaughinglaughing

laughing out loud .........no expression

Kime
Are u serios!!!!!??

Lol, maybe its just something realy fast, so is that what pushed the man in the propelar????

Morbid4Daniel
When I saw the season finale and saw Locke and the creature, I honestly thought it looked like a damn mechanical octopus that walks on land! But thats just me...And I DO have bad eyesight embarrasment

ilvorlandobloom
whoa, i never noticed that before! that is so weird! you guys saw the monster in the season finale? all i saw was dust or smoke or whatever and then it like dissapeared. i am so confused!

Morbid4Daniel
Lol, well it moved really fast. I just caught a glimpse or two of it. But I DID see the smoke afterwards.

KillTheLight
i could hear metal and chains..when the monter was about..im so sure of it...

Kime
I think its a machine, I mean lets overview the facts....its not a dinosaur and its not a monster........whhat else??, heck it might be the island itself........

Morbid4Daniel
Agreed with KTL and Kime. I think its a machine too. Didnt the french woman mention something about that too, or similar?

Kime
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Agreed with KTL and Kime. I think its a machine too. Didnt the french woman mention something about that too, or similar?

When she kidnapped Sayid, she told him there were no such things at monsters, so the only thing left its something mechanical, its slow on its footsteps, Im guessing it has about 4 legs, it must be huge in length because its not taller than the trees and yet it has to cut them down to walk around................or if its invisible then it might be something else.........there are so much possibilities!!!

Arggh~!!!! my head hurts!

Kime
(For some reason I cant edit my post)

Guys I just cheked my lost videos and in that exact scene time etc. the carpet isnt there.....??? I tryed looking so hard but no could not spot it, maybe they aded it or something...... darthmaul1 are u shure u saw it??

Morbid4Daniel
Ah. Wow we're on the same waveline, and Yes, SOO many possibilites!

Im pretty sure they're right. I saw it too and if one person sees something and another person did too...unless we're both crazy..Id say it was there/

KillTheLight
i need to check myself..cause ive only seen it from the clip that was posted on here...

anyhow..im totally thinking it maybe mechanical now..or maybe it is invisible like i initially thought..but whatever it is..i think there's a major possibility that it is being controlled somehow..

(by the way kime you can only edit your post within 15 mins of writing it)

Morbid4Daniel
Ooo I love that second thought, about it being controlled! That sparks more interests and ...ideas! stick out tongue

sblomie545
i think it's being controlled by the others

they are very "mechanical" being as they have a motor powered boat... confused

Morbid4Daniel
Maybe! Maybe we'll find out more about it, and even see it more!

sblomie545
eek! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!! eek!eek!eek!

eekity eek eek!

Morbid4Daniel
Happy Dance heeheee

sblomie545
nice naner happy

Morbid4Daniel
Thank ya! Happy Dance Happy Dance

xLiNdS x 622x
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.