Slash!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarFace Clone
he is one of the best gutarist i have seen in a while.

alic88
great guitarist certainly. under-rated in my opinion

cad
dont know him sorry.

eggmayo
no expression Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver?

Korri
Originally posted by cad
dont know him sorry.

Leave your box and experiance life.

Df02
Originally posted by cad
dont know him sorry.

you manage to disappoint me more with each post you make...

even though i don't really rate Slash

StinkFist462
Originally posted by cad
dont know him sorry.

its really starting to get annoying, dont post anything about it if you dont know anything about it. honestly

slash is ok, liked him back in GnR

Smokey Rose
Slash is one of the all time greats.

Darth Revan
Honestly I never cared much for GnR as a band, but Slash is pretty good.

ScarFace Clone
yeah

Doubledee90
I have a CD by slash called "Slahes Snakepit" is it a band he had between GNR and velvit revolver????? It is wicked good too. Got it at a yeard sale...And i know it is hinm cause there are ppics of him in it.

Red Superfly
Slash rocks, and yeah Slash and the Snakepit I have heard of.

SensesFailChick
yup yup u got that right he's awesome

jaden101
slash is the man...he plays with a bluesy style that shouldn't fit in rock but it does perfectly...he just looks so laid back and chilled when he plays

Jordison
Honestly, Eddie Van Halen, what he can do, and still do is amazing. His speed is excellent, but really is what he plays is what stands out. I'd hate to right the guitar tabs for him. He mixes it up so much and makes it look easy. And he probably has some of the best endurance for guitarists, and 6 minute + solo is not easy.

Sadako of Girth
Sure but Slash can play fast stuff too...
(OK He doesn't do tapping... He left that to Eddie)
The feel and emotion of Slash's playing is second to none....

Listen to November Rain, You could be mine, Paradise City, Sweet Child of mine, Estranged, Shotgun blues...Anything.....

The man totally bought back the Les Paul in the late eighties while everyone before was playing Charvel/Jackson and Superstrats and stuff....

The man is a tone machine....

And as Jaden says, so rightly: A blues machine also....
His playing in his solo spots in GNR's tourage around '92 are the stuff of legends.... The mans improvs were killer, man, you should hear him wail on "The Godfather"theme that would then go onto become a blues piece with Slow/chilled and Fast/firey play that makes your heart explode through your ears on merely hearing the 1st minute.....

Darth Revan
Originally posted by jaden101
slash is the man...he plays with a bluesy style that shouldn't fit in rock but it does perfectly...he just looks so laid back and chilled when he plays

Rock is based almost entirely on blues, most lead guitarists are playing blues in one form or another. Slash just does it in a more obvious way...

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.. He was influenced by Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, Jimi Hendrix, Paul Kossof, Jeff Beck and Michael Schenker (For the Nasal Neck pickup tone) All strong blues players...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.