Dark Snider Vs DCU and MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Well Dark Snider is a manga character witch does count as a comic and basically these were His powers He had i belive 100 shields that surrounded Him at all times 24/7 that could each survive a nucklear blast if you did manage to shatter one it would automatically reform if you some how managed to get through all the shields and harm Him He could regenerate any body part the only way to destroy His body was to destroy His core atom If you did so He could come back from death with a new body He had a sword that could rearange the cosmos in addition to this He had a special move were He could surrouned Himself with an area in witch He was totally omnipatent sooooo can anyone in DCU or MU take this Guy out?????????????????????????

FieryBalrog
I believe theres a separate forum for this sort of thing.

Are you asking a question, by the way? I didnt get it. A question mark or two might have helped.

Sentry
It's Dark Schneider, he would certainly kill a bunch of the lower level heroes, maybe some of the more premeire heroes such as Hulk, Iron Man, Superman, etc... But He would be stopped by magical beings such as Strange or Fate. Clea & Zatanna. Megadeath I think was his main spell. That was cool. He could certainly take on the JLA or the Avengers sans Sentry with ease. Sucks to be him though. Anytime he wants to get it on, poof he turns back into that kid.

Avalonofthewind
Dark Scheider is an extremely powerful wizard. Incredibly smart, ruthless, and versatile with his powers. Who exactly are you pitting him up against?

Sentry
Against the entire marvel/dc universe? He has no chance in hell.

Avalonofthewind
Exactly, He is extremely powerful, but he is nowhere NEAR omnipotent/invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.