dragonballz universe vs marvel universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daniel18
who do u think would win?

Sentry
Marvel. Oh by the way, Paola will probably close this thread down. big grin

FieryBalrog
in before the lock

Americanman
DBZ Universe wins.

Sentry
DBZ loses badly.

Americanman
DBZ Prevails. Marvel sucks.

Sentry
Thanos, Sentry, Surfer, Living Tribunal kills all in DBZ universe. No sweat. I like DBZ too, but they would lose horribly. Go to the manga section DBZ fanboy. laughing

Zatch_Bell
DBZ all the way

Americanman
Originally posted by Sentry
Thanos, Sentry, Surfer, Living Tribunal kills all in DBZ universe. No sweat. I like DBZ too, but they would lose horribly. Go to the manga section DBZ fanboy. laughing

Look at your name Sentry. You even named yourself Sentry, you're a bigger Fanboy than I am.

FieryBalrog
a friend of mine is a big DBZ fan, he kept telling me how awesome the DBZ characters are... apparently they blow up galaxies and whatnot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yay.

still, they die.

oh, and LOCK THIS THREAD

daniel18
i like marvel to but dbz will crush marvel goku in his normal form would crush superman with a finger lol

Americanman
They can closed this thread down, but still DBZ Universe wins.

Sentry
DBZ sucks now. Thanks to you.

Americanman
You suck because you named yourself after Sentry your Sugar Daddy.

Piedmon
Yeah, Dr. Strange teleports them to hell. Not the cuddly, DBZ hell. The hell where Lucifer traps you in a deluded, powerless state for all eternity and you never even realize where you are before you can even think of escape.

Paola
This is the kind of conversation that made me ban DBZ characters from this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.