Off-Topic in the Episode III Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
Any thread that is off topic for a good majority of the life of the thread will be closed without further discussion.

I will choose at my own discretion if said threads should be allowed to stay open as long as they will get back on topic.

I've been noticing many threads and comments in the Ep III forum that have nothing to do with threads or the movie at all. To try and better your stay with us at KMC I am on a campaign to clean up the Ep III forum.

Let's keep it strictly to the movie and not comics, books, what if's, or Vs. threads.

The only thread for Off-Topic chatter is Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR, found here.

So keep in mind, I am on the look out for any thread that has gone off topic. I will first post in these threads reminding everyone to return to the topic or the thread will be closed. If the off topic actions continue I will be forced to close the thread.

Thank you and have a wonderful time posting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.