Han Solo (Star Wars) vs. Starbuck (BattleStarGalactica)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Daniels
OKay crossed universe here....rip in dimensions whatever....Star Wars vs Battlestar Galactica.....Han vs Starbuck.......and just to make the idea more juicy heres the reason they are fighting....Starbucks stealing Hans little princess!

Bobafetty
excuse me?

Jack Daniels
chain her up and make her nekid again fer us!...lol....realy though starbuck is more of a womanizer...right?....would he fight for a rich princess?

Bobafetty
I guess.....

Gryn Jabar
Oh hells yes. That being said, any guy called "Starbuck" loses to a guy with a last name of "Solo".

Jack Daniels
Now in space I realize that a single vipor would definately lose to the falcon unless Solo was flying solo..lol..then no one to man the guns....but Solo is never flying the falcon alone chewbacca is always with him...that being said Starbuck usually always has his Sidekick Apollo with him...so two vipors(with turbo, harder to lock on to than tie fighters) being flown ace pilots vs falcon....have to think on that....ground fight they both are extremely lucky as far as they never get shot by the cylons or troopers etc...but they(troopers and cylons) are lousy shots....(assuming they have their sidekicks still with them) all 4 starbuck and apollo , solo and chewie are ace shots....whos faster on the draw could be an issue...the fastest Ive seen solo pull his blaster was in ESB.....Ive been watching some of my old battlestar episodes and have seen a couple that starbuck is quick....but as fast as Solo drew on Vader I dont know.....apollo on the other hand....after watching the episode where he has the old west style draw and shoot against the memory wiped cylon definately proves hes as fast or faster than solo....yes I know generally cylons move slower than a self propelled vacuum cleaner but they can be lightning fast on the draw when they want swords guns whatever ive seen them draw with much speed...Now Solos sidekick Chewie....Im not remembering much on him being a fast draw....he always wants to roar before firing...lol...So far im thinking in a space battle Han and his sidekick win it.....ground Im leaning towards right now Starbuck and his sidekick....but so far the poll shows Han winning! But not much commentary to go with the votes.....

Darth_Rankkor
Bobba fett would kill them both and take the chick lmao

Darth_Janus
Double-u tee eff. Word.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Double-u tee eff. Word.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5951/wtf3cq.jpg

Darth_Janus
Amen, brutha! Can I gets me a picture?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5951/wtf3cq.jpg

YEAH, I AGRE. WTF?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.