big brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeykangaroo
whos like big brothers
and what do ut hink about the housemates

JamalMagloire
Has this started yet? I haven't heard anything about it.

Scholar
i didnt know big brother started yet....i heard there was going to be an all star big brother 6

papabeard
I think Kemal will win.

Dont like Mary or Maxwell.

Scholar
hum this must be a differnt big brother is this going on in the U.S?

BENITO
BIG BROTHER SHOULD BE BANNED

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by BENITO
noooo, yeah BB started here erm..last week. no like maxwell or rob....or sam *grrr*

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Scholar
i didnt know big brother started yet....i heard there was going to be an all star big brother 6 the last BB with "celebs" was s**t

jnr hiphop
I used to like BB.. but man.. every yr its the same thing over and over again.. i got bored of it.. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

papabeard
they are all just vacuous egotistical tosspots, i hate them all

jnr hiphop
i can understand that yes yes

@F1
Saskia has huge Breasts. Apart from that its crap!

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by BENITO
yes
Someone sleeping in bed, let's put this on tv so people can watch someone sleeping for at least half hour. This is actually true, my mum saw it, it was the same for half hour...how sad.

Darth Macabre
Wait in the US it started because i havent even seen a commercial or anything for it?

Hey didnt Big Brother originate in England?

Blue Dragon
Dunno, don't know don't care...don't watch it... erm

lilmisskitten
yeah it did i like kemal i find science funny he has attitude big grin

Blue Dragon
Science? blink What a name.... blink blink blink

jaden101
i thought freak shows weren't politically correct any more...seems like i was wrong...cause big brother is just the modern equivalent of the bearded ladies and midgets

04wayne
One of the worst reality shows ever. The housemates are all fake

Blue Dragon
What do you mean fake? It is very very bad though...no extremly bad!

jnr hiphop
Bad as in.. like.. sexual stuff?

JamalMagloire
the only thing I heard that the house this time is suppossed to be 2 stories.

Oh and it is startin gin the US on July 7th at 8.

JamalMagloire
Anyone watching? C'mon, someone else must be addicted to reality TV like me!

Oiram62205
what is the point of Big Brother anyway?

jaden101
to get people to call the "eviction hotlines" and make money...

Blue Dragon
Here again...can I just point out, I was up late last night (watching cartoons & waiting for Cybernet to come on which is on at a stupid time) & I came across Big Brother.

I left it on, even though I know it's shite, just to see how long this camera was left on a sleeping man, COME ON A SLEEPING MAN!!!!!????? WHAT THE **** do you want to watch a man sleep!!???

For an whole hour it was switching between two people every 20 minutes or so, I didn't leave it for an hour, I had decent stuff to watch on my box, like Cybernet (video games.)

I switched back to see if anything changed...&...I saw.....ohhhh wow, he moved in his sleep, some movement we have there! WOWEEEWOW!!!! Even BB fans couldn't seriously watch this, it's beyond realistic, no one can!

How come it's on tv in the first place!?! Who in right mind would think this would make money!?! People who are in charge tv will not take BB on, it's like singers & acters, people will not them on if they can't sing/act.

Flying High
thanks god its finished....now all channel 4 has to gte rid of is the constant cricket....

Blue Dragon
It's gone you say!!!!????? WHOO!!! No more BB!! *dance*

JamalMagloire
I love big brother!! embarrasment

Tho I am a reality TV addict -that might explain it.

Blue Dragon
It's rubbish, you watch someone sleeping...oh happy happy horrah, wow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.