irish punk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
i have been a fan of the dropkick murphys for a while now, they are a great irish punk band, and now it looks like they are going to break into the big time soon. they even have a feature on them on this site where you can watch like 4 of their vids. i think they will be big soon!

Df02
i think alot more people than you realise know and like them

SeptemberRain
I prefer the band, Flogging Molly

Darth Revan
I almost doubt that anyone on this site hasn't heard of them... confused

cad
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I almost doubt that anyone on this site hasn't heard of them... confused same here.

periera
Dude, DKM are AMERICAN. They're from Boston. They play music that they heard around them growing up.

I think a lot of people have heard of them by now, and if they haven't then their god awful last album should do the trick.

Don't get me wrong, I love DKM as well...but that last cd was just shit. Nice guys though, from what I've heard, and they put on a great show, one of the only highlights on Warped this year.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I missed out on their show last time they toured but my brother saw them and said they were fantastic live. I have to say I prefer Flogging Molly though. My ex-girlfriend was Irish and she hated them

periera
If you ever get the chance to see them live, jump on it. It will be well worth your time and money. They're so much fun live.

I kind of prefer Flogging Molly. It's a weird sort of toss up for me. I like Flogging Molly because they're more traditional, but I like DKM because they're a more in your face, drink and have fun with your friends band.

I tend to drink more when I listen to both bands, though. (Probably cliche, but my predominantly German/Irish ancestry can be taken into account as well. smile )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.