has anyone seen a ghost??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wazz
Does anyone know any scarey ghost stories or has seen a ghost

Storm
I enjoyed reading The Dionaea House.

Vyxen
I know nothing of everything....scary

shaber
Well I've been to a supposedly haunted house nearby but didn't care to poke in the alcove in the way that is supposed to arouse the ghost.

Bun Bun
OMG no i did ot c one but my mom did a few times, but one time our dog even saw them. There were 2 spirts looking over my brothers hospital bed like a week befor he died and my dog jumped off the bed and started barking and ran at they.

WindDancer
Only ghosts I've seen are in movies. But I will admit that there are things that go bump in the night...and I don't mean people with lots of love. wink

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by wazz
Does anyone know any scarey ghost stories or has seen a ghost

Yepp, every day in my mirror. yes Ah, naH, .. wait, .... those things were called zombies. no expression

Raven Guardia
yes, I have seen and experienced things. I am a member of the CPPRA Central Pennsylvania Paranormal research Association, ever since I was little I have seen and felt things. last summer I found out my uncle was a memeber if the CPPRA. He told me when classes were (because you must take the Paranormal classes before joing) so you know diffrent types of enities and how to deal with certain clients and things like that,well anyway I took the classes and now I am able to go investigations and stuff eek!

SnakeEyes
I was in colonial Williamsburg a few years back and the people told us not to return at night. BTW: i was staying with my older half-brother who was pretty immature at the time and just got married. So, we obviously went back when they said not to and there was nobody there... at all. So we were like, hmmm, this is kinda weird. Then, outta nowhere comes this guy in full colonial garb and he greeted us. Then when he walked by, we turned to look at him, but he had dissapeared into the shadows...

confused

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I was in colonial Williamsburg a few years back and the people told us not to return at night. BTW: i was staying with my older half-brother who was pretty immature at the time and just got married. So, we obviously went back when they said not to and there was nobody there... at all. So we were like, hmmm, this is kinda weird. Then, outta nowhere comes this guy in full colonial garb and he greeted us. Then when he walked by, we turned to look at him, but he had dissapeared into the shadows...

confused

Yeah, That is also very common in Ghettysburgh with Civil War soldiers.

Darth Mantis
I have seen ghosts... Two types... Type one- An image of a girl, classic ghostly figure... Type two- ghost2<- It looked similar to this but more "unpleasant" fully dressed in black, no eyes, levitating, at the bottom of the figure the bed sheets or what ever the ghost was wearing was tattered... I know it's weird but I saw these two... The girl appeared two years ago and seemed to watch over me... The anomaly came into my room and was 1 inch away from my face, then left... When I moved it came back and I pretended to sleep then it left for good... I must be a nut case or something...

Raven Guardia
no no,..omg DM that second one sounds more like a demon fear

Darth Mantis
I know it was very unpleasant to see...

BlackC@t
I have seen a ghost. My relatives house is haunted.

The thing I saw was in the perfect shape of a man, but it was in the form of a black shadow, completely black. No eyes, nothing.

theReject
No, but I want to big grin (Even though I don't believe in ghosts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.