Scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Preciousdagger
I really liked that movie and you have to admit that it iss one of the funniest and scariest movies that came out. I mean it opened up a new dimension to horror films it was like watching a movie inside of a movie! And it had a twist that kept me guessing to the end. I can watch that movie a 100 times and learn something new every time and despite what anyone says Scream has raised the standards in horror movies and in my opinon is a classic and one of the scariest movies in the 90's.

Cinemaddiction
Before anyone starts backseating moderating, there's already a few Scream threads. Just use the search function.

That said, I totally agree with ya's.

T.M
i agree to

it was scream 2 and 3 that were bad IMO.

and if u want a film the u learn something new everytime u watch it the ultimate IMO is The Usual suspects.

MildPossession
I enjoyed the trilogy as a whole, but Scream is one of my favourites, excellent film.

Evil Dead
I thought we all (and by all I mean I brought it up and Backfire agreed with me) decided about 6 months ago that new threads were fine............as long as there wasn't another thread about the same topic on the first page.............to keep people from adding to posts made a year ago by people who no longer even post here.

Cinemaddiction
Should just go merge all NINE "Scream" threads.

stingray005
Yeah, Scream is my all time favorite horror movie.

Evil Dead
bah.....merging is stupid unless they're all on the first page. I'm sure that precious dagger would rather open up a discussion about Scream rather than just tag on a post at the end of a thread 8 months old, 5 pages long.....consisting of replies/discussion from people she's never heard of.

Preciousdagger
yep but if i were to start a RP on scream how many would be interested in joining?

Wolfie
Well, I don't see a problem with reviving old threads such as a Scream thread.

basementred
sceam 1 and 3 were the best

MildPossession
Scream I love as a whole, but with two and three there are scenes I can watch over and over, but don't love them as a whole like the first one.

tabby999
i got no real beef with the first one, a inovative and fairly ingenious movie that entertains all the way through. the sequels however, i hate. they arn't worth the film they were recorded on.

Discos
aye Scream is a good new horror. Couldnt watch it 100 times though, although your right it did keep us guessing till the end.

I made the mistake of watching #3 first (i was with a girlfriend and it was the only scary thing I could find on TV) so it sort of spoiled it all for the first 2 (in the sense I knew who lived till the third movie).

Officer Dewey was the man in the trilogy! The enjoyed them all first time round and may even watch #2 tonight if I have time.

Discos - the movie also opened a gateway for scary movie to arrive smile

MildPossession
"Discos - the movie also opened a gateway for scary movie to arrive"

Unfortunately.

Preciousdagger
Well I disagree with everyone I think Scream 2 was fairly decent I mean sure it wasnt better than the first but it was still good in its own right and is better than alot of other horror movies out there. And Scream 3 wasnt good to me for the simple fact that it was too over the top it's like they were trying to hard to outdo the first and ultimately that was the movie's downfall. Although when I watched it recently I enjoyed it a little bit better than I had remembered but if you ask me I loved the opening scene totally didnt see that one coming!

Cinemaddiction
Over the top in what sense? It was a little funnier, but you had absolutely no clue how it was going to end. "Scream 3" was easily one of the most unpredictible horror movies ever.

MildPossession
Scream 3 also tied everything up nicely.

kmcdude
Scream,had my favourite ending eva,2 horrorfanatics stabbing eachother.................Sick

Dreadlord_913
I have to say, Craven did open up the horror industry alot more and Scream was a great example of his brilliance.

Zernad
Yeah I love scream it is a brillant masterpiece and will remain a blueprint/road map for many horror movies to come.

BackFire
I love the first Scream, great, fun, entertaining movie.

The second one was alright, cool beginning but the realization of who the killers were at the end left something to be desired.

Third one was more or less crap, didn't like it at all.

Evil Dead
good film.........but I think that's pushing it.

Wolfie
Good movies, I enjoyed them all. As they went along, they got worse and worse but that's expected.

kmcdude
3 sucked bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.