Adema, new sounds or what?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sai12
I just recently got the Adema Planets cd, and omg! That is soo not the rock band I used to listen to! Who stole our angry, heavy music makers, and put these panzys in their place!? I hope I am not alone in my concern for Adema. I seriously loved their first cd (Don't know if they have one between Adema and Planets).

Who else doesn't like the new sound? mad

Df02
i didnt like the original sound, and i don't like the new sound... that answer your question?

MetallicaT
i liked em back when Chavez was the vocalist....i heard one of their new songs recently on the radio, and i didn't care for it...personally i think, when the vocalist leaves, bands should change their name (especially for adema, cuz their vocals were the only thing that band had going for it...in my opinion)

mr.smiley
Originally posted by sai12
I just recently got the Adema Planets cd, and omg! That is soo not the rock band I used to listen to! Who stole our angry, heavy music makers, and put these panzys in their place!? I hope I am not alone in my concern for Adema. I seriously loved their first cd (Don't know if they have one between Adema and Planets).

Who else doesn't like the new sound? mad

I wonder the same thing about slipknot. sad

sai12
Originally posted by MetallicaT
i liked em back when Chavez was the vocalist....i heard one of their new songs recently on the radio, and i didn't care for it...personally i think, when the vocalist leaves, bands should change their name (especially for adema, cuz their vocals were the only thing that band had going for it...in my opinion)

Oh is this what happened? Explains it all..... *remembers Drowning Pool* Enough said...

SlipknoT
They suck either way

cad
i dont know who they are.

StinkFist462
if you dont know who they are then dont post shit.

they sucked . before and after. poor drowning pool sad

Deathblow
Hah, Adema. Don't worry, they're one of those bands you just kind of grow out of. Give it a year or so, and you won't care what they sound like, cos you won't be listening to them. Trust me, I know.

sai12
Well, that is encouraging....

mr.smiley
I loved the beginning of that one song where the guy starts off yelling "i'll get inside you"!But after that I hated the song.The rest sucked.

MetallicaT
"Pain Inside" is a good song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.