Crom VS. THE JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
A day of prep for both sides. Battle takes place in neutral environment where all combatants powers work. Who takes it?

Debate.

JLA Roster:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern John
Batman
Green Arrow(Ollie)
Captain Atom
Zatanna
Steel(daughter)
Doctor Fate
Firestorm
The Flash
Captain Marvel

VS.

Crom

Info on Crom:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appcharc.htm

Scroll down a bit, you'll find Crom.

Mider
Crom would probably own the JLA

Zahit
yeah......CROM.

dolphin11509
Your right crom would beat the JLA

Whirlysplatt
Do you mean Crom Cruiach the god in Conan or Crom Cruiach as he turned up in Slaine?

Eitherway he is god of thye ground of the earth. Supes goes into space and fries the planet Crom has problems. In Conan the film Conana says "my god is Crom, he lives in the Earth", The reply is "my gods are the four winds, your god Crom is below them", Crom never really appears in Robert E Howards books.... "I pray to Crom but he does not listen". Crom Cruiach is actually a Celtic/British Diety hence his use in Slaine.

Ruthless JLA win.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Do you mean Crom Cruiach the god in Conan or Crom Cruiach as he turned up in Slaine?

Eitherway he is god of thye ground of the earth. Supes goes into space and fries the planet Crom has problems. In Conan the film Conana says "my god is Crom, he lives in the Earth", The reply is "my gods are the four winds, your god Crom is below them", Crom never really appears in Robert E Howards books.... "I pray to Crom but he does not listen". Crom Cruiach is actually a Celtic/British Diety hence his use in Slaine.

Ruthless JLA win.

Oh yeah.

Superman has to sun-dip for a while first.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Oh yeah.

Superman has to sun-dip for a while first. No.. not really.

the Darkone
Crom will smite them.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
No.. not really.

He did when he tried to warm the Earth with his heat vision, didn't he?

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He did when he tried to warm the Earth with his heat vision, didn't he? Been a while since I read the issue, but I don't believe so. The only sundip I recall was OWAW when he grabbed ahold of the planet and pushed it through a boomtube.

Maestro
Crom beat shuma gorath, nuff said.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Been a while since I read the issue, but I don't believe so. The only sundip I recall was OWAW when he grabbed ahold of the planet and pushed it through a boomtube.

I've seen it recently. He did sun dip. In fact, he was all gold-ish when he did it. Typical of Sun-dipped Supes.

Ex11B
Crom crushes them

leonidas
an oldie . . . heh. whirly AND cube. classic.

Prep-Man
Which dr. Fate? If it's Kent Nelson, the JLA have a good chance. if it's any other, Crom crushes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.