DVD pack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Rankkor
Does any one know if there will be some special edition dvd pack with all 6 movies plus extras dvd?? The would be excellent. eek!

Lazerlike42
of course there will be.... the suggested retail price will be $7,392.48

Dark hoser
ya u know they will, they have too lol

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Lazerlike42

oh, for that price the box should be in gold and letters in diamond :P

lol laughing

hmmm .... you're not kidding are you? confused

The Ones
no he aint. it was announced by lucas

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Yoda
is there going to be a prequel set?

Blu93GT
Originally posted by The Ones
no he aint. it was announced by lucas

yeah, but he also said there would be NINE episodes... roll eyes (sarcastic)

my guess is that an episode 1-3 set will come out in 3 to 5 years, and an "emperor's set" of episodes 1-6 (and some extra stuff) 5 or 10 years after that...

so just wait 10 or 15 years.

neo313
the big box set, episodes 1-6, is supposed to come out in 2007. lucas is debating whether to release the movies on the current format of DVD, or to wait for HD-DVD

heres one of the interviews, cant find the other one that said 2007 http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/George_Lucas_QA_in_Time_Out_92678.asp

Lazerlike42
if he makes me buy more electronic junk just to watch Star Wars I am going to sue him. Really I will. I'm pretty sure there is some case in there....

neo313
I dunno, star wars in HD sounds pretty damn sexy...
hopefully, they would have the set available in both regular DVD and HD-DVD tho

Lazerlike42
no, he'd never do that. He is obsessed with advancing technology. He would never allow that to happen he will force new stuff down our throats no matter what it takes he would never in a million years give us a choice lol

neo313
hahah yeah, that's true. besides, all 6 movies will be available in reg. DVD this winter.

here's where I got 2007- nothing official, it's simply what rebelscum estimates: http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=92516

The Ones
he should release it now in DVD format, then in 2007 in HD. he gets more money, we get the set early and in more better format. everyones a winner

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Lazerlike42

DAMNIT! Lazerlike....you made me laugh so hard I blew my beverage all over my flatscreen....

fan****ingtastic...what a great laugh!

mysterio69
Originally posted by tlbauerle
DAMNIT! Lazerlike....you made me laugh so hard I blew my beverage all over my flatscreen....

fan****ingtastic...what a great laugh!

ahhh...but that's why i always have my screen covered with saran-wrap. just for instences like those. stick out tongue

...i'm kidding.........................?

green dude
$7,392.48 theres six numbers in thats yeash it kinda makes sense six number for six movies.

But if i were him i would go as high as 50 bucks (im resonible) more people would buy it.

Cuz if it's in thousands that means GL has gone to the darkside he has in all his movie about greed leads to darkside and what is he doing stick out tongue lol laughing kinda going against his idea of a good world.

Darth_Rankkor
I'll grab the dvd set and then we'll about that hd stuff. Maybe in the future future, we get to sword play with the characteres themselves hahahaha THAT would be great.

The Biker Scout
Apparently director George Lucas has already confirmed that the film will be released before the end of the year and a new DVD box set of the entire Star Wars saga may also be in the works, possibly with "a new bonus disc containing deleted scenes from the original trilogy films."

Robin Darkside
he'll probably release it on DVD 1-6, and then HD DVD, to make more money.

The Biker Scout
Post removed by the one, the only, the greatest mod alive....Ken Kenobi!

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Look, The Biker Scout, you're doing it wrong, ok? The deal is you quote the movie lines EXACTLY, not kinda say something similar. Please don't join the club of people who have already messed this thread up. It's a very simple concept. If you have some copy of the movie you can reference to make sure that you're getting the lines right, then please do so (where you'd get such a thing, I couldn't say ). But if you don't have anything to go on but your memory from seeing it in the theater, this probably isn't a game you should be playing. You're gonna incur the wrath of those who have been enjoying this and doing it right. So, please, buy into the concept of what we're doing in this thread.

ahhh, The Biker scout, are you talking to yourself?

Count Doodoo
Originally posted by neo313
the big box set, episodes 1-6, is supposed to come out in 2007. lucas is debating whether to release the movies on the current format of DVD, or to wait for HD-DVD.

I was just gonna say that they'll probably do a sequential theatrical re-release of all six movies for the 30th anniversary, and then maybe put out a blu-ray disc with all six movies on it, maybe with more cut scenes like Luke at Toshi Station.

Robin Darkside
Dont forget the special editions of PT

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
ahhh, The Biker scout, are you talking to yourself?

Thats actually quite scary. *runs and hides*

astrofan428
To return to topic.

For my own selfish reasons I hope the super 6 film set waits for HD format, I dont want to buy it twice considering. Not to mention the dvds I already have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.