Darth Maul v. Darth Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leafar
Has this matchup been done all ready? I didn't see it in the forum, so please forgive me if this has been discusssed to death. Between the two, I would have to go with Darth Tyranus, because he was able to survive a fight with 3 Jedi; Darth Maul was killed by two of them. Also, Tyranus was more intelligent than Maul; he knew when to run.

Fishy
Its been done a shit load of times, and Dooku always came out as the winner, but because you actually said you looked I won't care about you making a new thread about this

Besides your new so it can be forgiven..

Anyways welcome to the Forum and hmm Dooku wins stick out tongue

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah! Welcome, man!!

Peace be with you!

Gryn Jabar
See the thing is, watching them fight, Maul clearly won the fight, only to lose on count of his arrogance. Against Dooku, that might not be the case, and his skills with a blade appear to be superior.

Darth Mantis
... I did this one already...

Fishy
You think he is superior to Dooku? Dooku will block his attacks then throw the force at him, then block his attacks some more use the force some more until eventually Maul will get tired or make a mistake and then Dooku will finish him off.

I really do not think Maul has a chance in hell against somebody like Dooku, Dooku his style is to perfect for it

Human Vader
yeah tyrannus would own. i think the reason people give maul so much credit is because he looks really flashy with the dual blade lightsaber. plus his fight looked a lot more intense than dooku vs anakin and obi wan in AOTC. IMO at least. but tyrannus held his own against yoda, something i doubt maul could ever do.

Kun-ni Habeo
tyrannus would own hes much better

Bobafetty
I don't think so. Maul has great agility and can take on many jedi at once.

Kun-ni Habeo
dooku isnt any jedi hes a powerfull Sith

Wickerman
Originally posted by Bobafetty
I don't think so. Maul has great agility and can take on many jedi at once.

Maul: "I've come to finish you old man"
Tyrannus: "Eat lightning death"
*Tyrannus proceeds to kill Maul*

(This was just to be funny. You can't really tell me you believe Maul would win this...Tyrannus is superior in every field. The force, the saber, etc. And even to those that would say Maul actually won against qui gon - master - and obi wan - paddawan - you can't really compare those two with obi wan - master - and Anakin - paddawan - . It's a whole different league)

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
It depends on which form Dooku uses if he uses Makshi from AOTC he will win,but if he uses the form he used in ROTS i'm not so sure anymore.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
what is with this dooku uses a different form crap.

he always uses form 2.....theres nothing to prove that he doesnt.

joesha28
Dooku would win. he's a smart old man. And who said he is not agile. Dooku is agile, watch him train GG. He took on all of GG's sabers and won. Maul would lose. Dooku would block Maul's attacks like play thing

SnakeEyes
Dooku wins fair and square... and yes this is about the fiftieth thread about this fight...

Lord Yoda
I like Maul a hell of a lot more, but i think Dooku wins this round.

K Von Doom
I missed the bit where Darth Tyrannus = Count Dooku. Was this in the movie?

Wickerman
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I missed the bit where Darth Tyrannus = Count Dooku. Was this in the movie?

What the f**k?

Haven't you watched anything from ep I to now? What the f**k?

but yeah....he is....

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
wow......i guess you missed the part in episode 2 where darth sidious says to count dooku....and i quote..."welcome home Lord Tyranus."

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
wow......i guess you missed the part in episode 2 where darth sidious says to count dooku....and i quote..."welcome home Lord Tyranus."

lol....he was probably getting beer and peanuts when that happened laughing

~wickerman~

Bobafetty
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.