ok i have to know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kip
why does every ones sigs have ani with a red saber when he used a blue one through the whole movie

Boris
Maybe people wanted him to use a red saber... Well I know I did anyway.

JKozzy
I don't confused

Darth_Rankkor
He should have a red and some people fancys about it ehehhe

Darth Kip
well in the movie there is only two red sabers dooku and palpys

Maynard-is-god
I have a question for you guys....did Frank Oz die recentally?

The Ones
no. and i wanted to make my ani a little evil so i gave him a sith saber

The Last Son
How do you get a red saber anyway? Where do you have to go? Does anybody know?

Boris
Go find yourself a nice red crystal.

astrofan428
Check the crystal cave on Dantooine.

Aslangirl14
I wanna know "How" To get a Sig. And He did use a "Blue" one All through the movie. Some people like him haveing the red one.

The Ones
i use adobe after effects for the saber for the huge ani and obi. and photoshop for the saber in the fight

Darth Jaybo
the red sabers are made from artificial crystals not natual ones found in the caves. He didnt get time to make one before fighting obi-wan wink

astrofan428
Originally posted by Aslangirl14
I wanna know "How" To get a Sig. And He did use a "Blue" one All through the movie. Some people like him haveing the red one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t295619.html

Everything you need to know.

Darth Kip
wrong on the red saber the reason there red is cause the sith use artificial crystals to make thier sabers more powerful

mysterio69
lordy, if he used a red one, then we wouldn't have the scene where obi wan picks up anakin's saber, which he later gives to luke, yada yada...

Mist
personal preference goddamit. we dont have to stick to convention just coz its how it goes in the movie. my grievous sig has an orange saber...just coz i like it.

Darth Plagueis
Red is the new blue.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Mist
personal preference goddamit. we dont have to stick to convention just coz its how it goes in the movie. my grievous sig has an orange saber...just coz i like it.

Orange is cool, Ast Rofan had an orange saber before he died. stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by astrofan428
Orange is cool, Ast Rofan had an orange saber before he died. stick out tongue who is ast rofan? I always thought your sig meant Astro Fan, like you really liked the Astros

astrofan428
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
who is ast rofan? I always thought your sig meant Astro Fan, like you really liked the Astros

big grin big grin big grin

It did, but I made a joke the other day and basically created this alter ego. Check my profile and you can see the backstory I wrote for him.

mysterio69
Originally posted by astrofan428
big grin big grin big grin

It did, but I made a joke the other day and basically created this alter ego. Check my profile and you can see the backstory I wrote for him.

darn it, now i hate grievous even more. mad

astrofan428
Originally posted by mysterio69
darn it, now i hate grievous even more. mad

laughing laughing out loud laughing

LandoSpeeder2
laughing out loud nice story lol

astrofan428
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
laughing out loud nice story lol

It is amazing what one will do when he is bored, all from a random backhanded joke.

Darth Kip
good stuff ast rofan. i have an alter ego to other than darth kip

Dreamcatchr
You guys are crazy!!! Who cares what color and when.....don't be so obsesive!

Dreamcatchr
Happy Dance Happy Dance Yeppie! Hey anyone wanna explore how Aniken came into being?

Dreamcatchr
I think Darth Plaguous "The Wise" created him just before Darth Sidious killed him. You can almost see him reliving it when he tells Aniken.

Dreamcatchr
Com'mon somebody???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.