Fox or Falco?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Yoda
Who is the better addition to the Star Fox team? Who is the better fighter? Who is just plain better than the other?

Morgoths_Wrath
Falco pwns

shadow12
Krystal, falco, and fox all have different abilities

BRAYDEN
falco duh

dark1365
I would vote Fox.

Hoshi
fox i think

SaTsuJiN
falco is way more serious than fox.. I'm not sure about skill level though

shadow12
each r best a one thing gotta be specific fo example falco owns arwing skills an slippy is best at the landmaster tank

General Kaliero
Falco. But mostly the StarFox 64 version. He's cool in all of them, but I think he's declined a bit since 64.

And he's more powerful than Fox in SSBM. And in Assault's multiplayer he's the best in flying, and second best on foot (Wolf is the best on foot)

...y'know, come to think of it, if Wolf was on the list, I'd choose him. Why no Wolf?

shadow12
most likly he isn't a star fox member he's the leader of star wolf
although if in general i choose falco and krystal

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Falco. But mostly the StarFox 64 version. He's cool in all of them, but I think he's declined a bit since 64.

And he's more powerful than Fox in SSBM. And in Assault's multiplayer he's the best in flying, and second best on foot (Wolf is the best on foot)

...y'know, come to think of it, if Wolf was on the list, I'd choose him. Why no Wolf?

wolf is apart of Star Wolf, not Star Fox

And sorry about the poll title Satr**(Star)

Swe_Bum
Fox eek!

Violent2Dope
Falco.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.