Maddox reviews RotS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
Ok, another review slating RotS. But what's different about this one? It's done by THE Maddox, who slates everything. Have a peek at how he chose to do it: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3

lil bitchiness
Wow. He hadn't had sex for a looooong time.

Naredhel
Ah, he answers that in his other posts. It's quite amusing, you should look into the hate mail.

DarkYoda
LOL. That was kind of amusing. Very over-the-top. Extremely biased and very flawed. wink

JKozzy
Haha, that was awesome. He writes about hating everything, so I thought it was pretty funny.

jaden101
maddox is a legend...even though he hates people more who send him praise than he hates those who send him hate mail...i loved his women and farts article

Naredhel
Yeah, it was always going to be over the top. Everything he writes is just so funny because he goes the extra mile that other critics don't - plain damn bluntness. I've been waiting for his opinion on this film for a while. I knew it would be a cracker!

Swanky-Tuna
The clones weren't conspiring! They were following orders like they were programed to do!

mysterio69
i like the neat pictures. he's quite talented. blink
i wonder what movies he does like?

ShadowKing
His art reminds me of a young Matt Groening (the Simpsons)...and
a bit of Mike Judge (Beavis & Butthead, King of the Hill)...

He should do his own Fox cartoon! laughing

mysterio69
you know, the sad thing is, he'll probably end up with one...knowing fox.

Lazerlike42
lol the sad thing is that when I people read Maddox in the thread title they know who the guy is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.