Jackie Malfoy called me stupid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Thats right... Jackie Malfoy, called ME stupid. Hearing that from someone like her, it was a big surprise. I always knew she was foolish and ignorant, yet I now know that she is so ignorant that she did not realize her own stupidity. Her poor grammar skills and small vocabulary are enough to make my IQ drop on the spot when I read her posts. Does anyone else find it amazing that she thinks I am less intelligent than her?

The way it went was that I sent her a PM explaining that I dont think she really belongs on KMC, because a lot of members obviously make fun of her idiocy. Anyways, she sent me a PM back saying that she thinks that I am the stupid one! I seriously doubt she is smarter than anyone on this message board, save a select few. And I know for a fact that I am smarter than her.

BTW, this isnt bashing. I am merely beginning a discussion about events that have occured in my life lately. She says she is going to report me, but I dont see what i did wrong. All I did was explain to her that I dont think she belongs on KMC. Is it my fault that I hold this opinion? Of course not. At first I PMed her because I didnt want to single her out publicly, but after she accused me of being less intelligent than her I decided that I would speak publicly about the incident.

mr.smiley
Which thread was it on?

WindDancer
Keep your personal issues out of the boards. And try to resolve any issues with other members using pm's. Best suggestion put her on ignore, but please don't start threads like these.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.