Full Power adult Cannonball V Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Can he win, some think Jug ears is stronger than Supes is he also stronger than baldy?

mr.smiley
Nope.

kgkg
Surfer will smoke him.

derrick24
surfer has this in the bag, thats cosmic power that we're talking about. It cant get any worse than that.

derrick24
is cosmic energy classified as kinetic energy or not. If so silver surfer wont do nothing but power up cannonball. If not then he is burnt alive.

kgkg
Originally posted by derrick24
is cosmic energy classified as kinetic energy or not. If so silver surfer wont do nothing but power up cannonball. If not then he is burnt alive.
SS can absorb Cosmic energy.

CB is dead , SS can break molecules down.

The powercosic is deadly; and how is CB going to hurt surfer if Korvac blast couldn't

Big Evil
Kinetic=psionic energy. Psionic=the mental energy. From a scientific perspective cosmic energy is extroverted, where as psychic energy is introverted. I can only assume then that these energies stem from differant neutronic embreyos and therfore are of forieghn matter. Simply put, Cannonball cannot absorb cosmic energy and is as you put it "toast".

I wasn't aware Cannonball became anything more then a loser who crashed into walls.. I havn't read comic books in a good seven years..

derrick24
yes he has became uber powerful now. He was a loser though, but they gave him a big upgrade. Now he cant be hurt at all and can absorb any kind of punishment and send it back to his opponent.

Wynndar
SS is not Superman, his powers are more versatile than practically anyone one else that isnt a "god" or uber powerful cosmic. CB could absorb cosmic blasts no problem im sure, but not matter manipulating attacks.

derrick24
makes since to me wynndar.

derrick24
i think that silver surfer is powerful than most gods. He could be one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

kgkg
i think that silver surfer is powerful than most gods. He could be one of the most powerful beings in the universe.
Too many powerhouses like cosmic, demons, gods that make surfer look puny.

Surfer is one of the strongest heroes that's for sure.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Big Evil
Kinetic=psionic energy. I'm not sure how you arived at this conclusion. . .

Kinetic in scientific terms refers to movement energy.

Because if Kinetic was psionic energy how redundant would the term psychokinetic be?

Anyway, there are some forms of energy that involve a movement of sorts, but you'd still have to deal with the opther part of the energy.

Electricity for example is the movemoent of electrons. While the movement part might be negated you'd still have to deal with the electrons themselves.

derrick24
the guy can explort anybodies weakness.

derrick24
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not sure how you arived at this conclusion. . .

Kinetic in scientific terms refers to movement energy.

Because if Kinetic was psionic energy how redundant would the term psychokinetic be?

Anyway, there are some forms of energy that involve a movement of sorts, but you'd still have to deal with the opther part of the energy.

Electricity for example is the movemoent of electrons. While the movement part might be negated you'd still have to deal with the electrons themselves.

So creshok is it possible that cannonball can absorb silver surfer attacks.

Creshosk
So creshok is it possible that cannonball can absorb silver surfer attacks. That's hard to say. . . in comics "cosmic energy" is sort of a catchall in quite the same way magic is.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Big Evil
Kinetic=psionic energy. Psionic=the mental energy. From a scientific perspective cosmic energy is extroverted, where as psychic energy is introverted. I can only assume then that these energies stem from differant neutronic embreyos and therfore are of forieghn matter. Simply put, Cannonball cannot absorb cosmic energy and is as you put it "toast".

I wasn't aware Cannonball became anything more then a loser who crashed into walls.. I havn't read comic books in a good seven years..

kinetic is not psionic energy. confused ??

FieryBalrog
So creshok is it possible that cannonball can absorb silver surfer attacks.

uh, no. Not everything is kinetic energy. The power cosmic allows for matter manipulation and energy draining, stuff like that. Stop trying to classify everything as kinetic energy.

FieryBalrog

no, he is not more powerful than any gods.

Superherovandal
except Thor.

armandovalles
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
no, he is not more powerful than any gods.

no way. SS would get his ass handed to him if he fought gods like:

(THESE ARE THE GODS I THINK COULD WHUP SILVER SURFER)

Full-God Hercules
King Thor
Zeus
Odin
Any Celestial
Atum the God-Eater
Asgardian Destroyer
Desak
Mangog

And these are the gods that i think can probly stalemate SS:
Thor
Thunderstrike (Thor II)
Demi-God Hercules
Magni (The Red-Haired Thor)
Loki
Beta Ray Bill
Hades (also known as Pluto)

Dizzle
Dunno about some of those stalemates... I agree with the "kick surfers ass" ones though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.