ROTS Obi-Wan vs, ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
They fight but this time in the Galactic Senate where Yoda and Palp fought. They start in his office. So the setting just changes

Gryn Jabar
Won't make a difference.

Bobafetty
nice avatar

Kun-ni Habeo
same sh1t

Bobafetty
lol

DarthCrazo
Obi could beat him without a light saber. Vader pre suit and suit is always a loud breathing wimp.

Lord_Windu
First you say that Vader is the most powerful force user ever, and now you say Vader is a loud breathing wimp? I find you very hard to understand...

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Bobafetty
nice avatar
Thanks

DarthChris
Obi-Wan could easily kill Anakin as he was in episode3 but once he became Darth Obi wouldn't stand a chance

Lord_Windu
I disagree with the last part. IMO Obi-Wan can defeat OT Vader. But your entitled to ur own opinion.

Wickerman
i don't really think it matters if the setting changes. It wasn't necessarily the lava around them that killed Anakin, it was his arrogance. And if then he was on a little floating robot and jumped on a volcano to get to obi who's to say it wouldn't be similar but to objects now like the pods in the senate chamber?
Either way, like i said, it was his arrogance that killed him, just like Darth Maul. So...yeah, Obi wan would likely win.

~wickerman~

darth_amethyst
but it was the fact that obi had higher ground

Darth_Otaku
as if he wouldn't have higher ground now.
*Jumps up a platform*
Don't do it Anakin!
You underestimate my power b1tch!
*Jumps*
*slash*
Ah my arm and my legs.look what you did to my body my perfect body,you b1tchy wigger!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate you!!!*starts crying and screaming for his momy*(well ya gotta understand it the boy need his breastfeeding)

28Dave37
OMG......this setting will only make obi-wan win sooner........

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by darth_amethyst
but it was the fact that obi had higher ground
He got the higher ground because he was more calm and calculating to counter Anakin's raw power.

Loot
anakin is more powerful, obi wan has more expirience

Bobafetty
This has been done on ep. 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.