Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
This is the Splinter Cell rp! you will create an operative with skills near equal to Sam Fisher. you will need as follows

Name:
CodeName/Alias:
Favorite Equipment: (what you normally like to have NO ROCKET LAUNCHERS and so on!)
BackGround:
(pm me if I missed anything major!)
fill this out and I will tell you the story when I have aboot 4 Operatives.and when we begin I will do simulations to show what it will be like in play and one of us needs to be the "eye in the sky" so to speak during play...

DarkDethbringer
Name:Lance Hayne
CodeName/Alias: Shadow
Specialities: Stealth, hand-to-hand combat
Favorite Equipment: Silenced Pistol
BackGround:For years Lance had been working for the Government in secret missions and other things until he was recruited for the Splinter Cell program . Being trained in top military maneuvers...and not to mention high-teck weaponry .

SilentWolf
sweeeeeeeet!
Name: Rae M. Lopez
CodeName/alias: 116
Specialties: Stealth Sniper, recon., scout
Favorite equipment: Sniper rifle, and a combat knife
Background: Although young, Rae has been training for nearly 6 years, and is nearly invisible to the enemy in missions. Her small size makes it easier for her to move around undetected. Her life before the splinter cell program is a mystery to most.

the-unforgiven
.This sounds great. smile

Name: David Lord
CodeName/Alias: Wolf
Specialities: Stealth, quick assaults.
Favorite Equipment: Thermal heat goggles and silence automatic rifle.
BackGround: he is an secret war project trained for seven years by the government for some barely legal operations and has now been assigned to the splintercell project to serve the world the way he does best.

hotsauce6548
I may join, but I will wait for you to start the game so I can see what it will be like to play.

SilentWolf
whens this gonna start!?!?!?

DarkDethbringer
soon but dude just so you know once I start you can't play until we start a new mission...we need more people...

Haru-Donovan
(I'll join it sounds cool.)
Name: Chris J. Church
Codename: Cross
Specialities: Assassinations, Sniper, undercover work, and torture (Don't know if thats a specialite or not though)
Favorite Equip: Handguns, tanto, throwing knifes
Background: A realtive newbie in working for the Gov. but has a long history in in killing leaders of rival families for his dad. He joined the Gov. to get back at his dad for leaving him for dead on a mission a year ago.

Iron
(I'll join)
Name:Mark Sinclair
Codename:Clover
Specialitiesmessedtealth,Hacking,Bombs
Favorite Equipment:Tranquilizers,Assult Rifle
Background:He has been trained by the the best Goverment peaple for over six years.His family dislikes that hes in the goverment.

SilentWolf
looks like we have enough people. lets start! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DarkDethbringer
sure first we will start in a welcominmg and then a training mission I will also play the "eye in the sky".

DarkDethbringer
Welcome Gentle men...-and lady. You have all been chosen to participate in the Splinter Cell program because you are the best we have got! we need you all to complete an extended series of mission mostly centered around Stealth. If any of you wish to leave please do-BUT remember that the pay will be conciderable.

silvertsume
wait!! can i join?
name: jill r. garcia
codename: fox
specialties: stealth,fighter pilot( if that counts), , hacking, code breaker
fav. equip: silenced pistol, sniper rifile, n379p ghost plane
bio: jill was adopted by a ghost plane pilot at age 6 when her family of assasins was killed. she was trained and kept secret by the pilot, who was recently killed, and didnt have the heart to kill her. jill is young and small, and knows how to keep quiet.. adfter all.. she isnt really a 'real' person... she was virtually erased from the face of the earth when the rest of her family was killed, but she was spared her life. she was stealth trained, and knows how to fly and break codes.

shadow12
Name: Alex Wilde
Codename/Alias: eagle
Specialities: sniping
Favorite Equipment: any sniping weapon, desert eagle and knifes
Background: is able to snipe anyone anytime very calm normally came from a family of military personal also good with hand guns and close range weapons

SilentWolf
Raevynn stood silently at the back of the group. some of her black hair hung sloppily over her eyes, giving her the look of some one who you wouldnt want to mess with

shadow12
(opps forgot my appearance)
Name: Alex Wilde
Codename/Alias: eagle
Specialities: sniping
Favorite Equipment: any sniping weapon, desert eagle and knifes
Appearance: has long silver hair red eyes and has a yin-yang symbol on his forehead
Background: is able to snipe anyone anytime very calm normally came from a family of military personal also good with hand guns and close range weapons

Haru-Donovan
(Yeah forgot mine too. messed
Apperance: Short blonde hair, blue/green eyes, black pants, black tanktop, boots, and leather jacket.)
*Chris walks in the room* Am I late?

Haru-Donovan
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
(Yeah forgot mine too. messed
Apperance: Short blonde hair, blue/green eyes, black pants, black tanktop, boots, and leather jacket.)
*Chris walks in the room* Am I late?

DarkDethbringer
~apearance is a good idea!~
"Yes, you are Mr...Church I beileve" he said after glancing at a clip-board. "Well if none of you are going to leave then let's start our aplication and interveiw's..."

DarkDethbringer
Name:Lance Hayne
CodeName/Alias: Shadow
Specialities: Stealth, hand-to-hand combat
Favorite Equipment: Silenced Pistol
BackGround:For years Lance had been working for the Government in secret missions and other things until he was recruited for the Splinter Cell program . Being trained in top military maneuvers...and not to mention high-teck weaponry .
Apearance:Blonde hair in pony-tail, Green eyes, Cokasion male, Muscular Athletic.

DarkDethbringer
"Yo, Maguire!" said Lance as he walked through the door eying the group. "This the new group?"
"Yes it is, I would like you to meet Mr. Lance Hayne- one of our earlier aplicants for the Splinter Cell program."
Lance walked over to the wall and crossssed his arms and caualy said "Continue..." he leaned back and watched the rest.

the-unforgiven
Name: David Lord
CodeName/Alias: Wolf
Specialities: Stealth, quick assaults.
apperance: Black short hair, blue eyes. has a weight about 70 kilos. not quite tall.
Favorite Equipment: Thermal heat goggles and silence automatic rifle.
BackGround: he is an secret war project trained for seven years by the government for some barely legal operations and has now been assigned to the splintercell project to serve the world the way he does best.

the-unforgiven
walking to lance saluting "A pleasure meeting you, sir. I am David Lord. Looking forward working with you." david said with a little grin in his face. then stepps back into the front line of the group.

silvertsume
jill looked up at the man named lance. she was leaning against the wall in a coner of the room. she brushed her dirty blonde hair out of her greyish eyes and for a breif moment stared into his, then scanned the rest of the room. she was definatly the youngest... and it showed.

Haru-Donovan
*Walks in and takes a seat* This is going to be sweet. *looks around the room* Hmm...not to many here. O, well that just means I'll get more pay for this job. *smiles, and sets back in chair*

the-unforgiven
David sits down looking around in the room at all the people in the group. they all seems quite young. can they really be good enough for him to trust his life in them. He really hopes so. Davild walkes forward and present himself to chris and sit down next to him.

silvertsume
jill glanced at a black haired man... he had blue eyes.. he must be in his early 20's..' she thought. "well, chase... this s for you.." she muttered. it was the best she could do for the man who had save her life and taught her how to fly, and every thing else for that matter.

shadow12
-alex waits for the mission-

DarkDethbringer
"Well Then, if you would just follow me in here I will give you each an aplication and we will give you each you'r'e room key's." Maguire got up and walked into the other room and picked up a stack of aplications and was ready to hand them out. Lance slowly walked behind the group into the new room.

the-unforgiven
"Great. you get to sleep here as-well. one less thing to worrie about." david said with quite an quick voice and follow the others.. he then took his key and waited for further instructions about all of this..

silvertsume
jill followed at the back of the group, still eyeing everyone trying to get a good glimpse.

shadow12
-alex spoted jill-
problem

silvertsume
" no. not at all....." she said looking at the guy. " im jill." she extended her hand and looked into his eyes.

shadow12
alex -shaking her hand-

SilentWolf
Raevynn waited for her aplication to be handed to her. Great. Her OWN room. That was something she hadnt had in a while. She was used to sleeping in a small bunker with her entire squad. She noticed another girl. That was strange. She was young, and didnt look like she had faught in anything too brutal. It warmed her emotionless heart to see such courage in a girl that young. it was very rare.

Haru-Donovan
*takes aplication and key* Another one! Why does the Gov. like aplications so much? Well at least I get my own room.

the-unforgiven
david takes a chair, sit down and just look at the group, trying to figure out how they are.. alot of them are very young, including himself. he can feel this group will work great together..

silvertsume
jill noticed a black haired young woman look at her for a moment. she looked back at her, and for a moment made eye contact... something she did not like doing. it showed her true emotions. then she turned again to lance. " do you know anyone elese here?

Haru-Donovan
*Sets beside David* Hey, dude whats up I'm Chris. *Sticks hand out so David can shake it*

the-unforgiven
Hey.. Im David. *shake hand with chris* a pleasure. i am studying this group. this is a quite cool group. not really what i expected of an elite group but it's ok. you then.. whats traveling in your mind?

SilentWolf
Raevynn nearly smiled as the girl looked at her. She looked at the room key in confusion. An actual key to an actual room. This was unusual. The government really did treat them well. She took a seat and started to fill out the aplication.

silvertsume
jill took the key, and the application. she found a pen on the table and snatched it to begin filling it out.

the-unforgiven
while chatting with chris david took up the aplications and started fill 'em up.

SilentWolf
She quickly finished the aplication, and handed it in.

the-unforgiven
the aplication is finaly finished and he quickly hand it in.

silvertsume
jill walked up behind david to hand her application in also.. she wrote down 18 for age reqirement, even though she was only in her first month of bieng 16

the-unforgiven
david turnes around and face jill and almost crashes into her. looking her into the eyes he apolegise for possible disturbance and step aside.. "im sorry, my friend. did not know you were there"

SilentWolf
Raevynn sat down in a corner of the room. She didnt know if they were suposed to leave to their rooms, so she stayed put. She unsheathed a combad knife, and twirled it gracefully on the tip of her finger.

silvertsume
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
david turnes around and face jill and almost crashes into her. looking her into the eyes he apolegise for possible disturbance and step aside.. "im sorry, my friend. did not know you were there" "its alright.." jill said. then she looked back up at him. he was older then her.. but then.. so was everyone else. she sighed. no use in bieng concieted. " im jill"

the-unforgiven
David looks down at jill and smiles "Im David. Great meeting you. you seems to be the youngest around here. how does that feel?"

shadow12
-grabs an application and fills it quietly-

SilentWolf
She continues to sit there, starting to get bored. Boredom usualy came with stealth missions

silvertsume
David looks down at jill and smiles "Im David. Great meeting you. you seems to be the youngest around here. how does that feel?" jill blushed a little. " you.. dont really think im the youngest... do you..?" then she thought, what ever. no use trieng ot hide the obvious. " i guess i am.. " she didnt know why she was getting so embarassed, but she was

the-unforgiven
david smiles once again.. "i really do think you are the youngest. no reason to blush. how old are you anyway? i would guess about 17.. probably younger with that look on your face.. "

SilentWolf
Raevynn put the knife away, and watch them all talk to each other. They seemed to be getting along, which was a good sighn. Trust was the base in a good squad

shadow12
-looks at all of them-

silvertsume
david smiles once again.. "i really do think you are the youngest. no reason to blush. how old are you anyway? i would guess about 17.. probably younger with that look on your face.. " " it doesnt matter..." jill said, still blushing. jill turned and scanne dthe room then looked back up at david. " what room number are you??"

Iron
-finishes his application and hands it to Maguire-

the-unforgiven
Originally posted by silvertsume
" it doesnt matter..." jill said, still blushing. jill turned and scanne dthe room then looked back up at david. " what room number are you??"

david makes a laugh.. scanning the room quickly and then he look down at jill. "I am room number 153 (?).. how about you then? whats yours?"

SilentWolf
She yawned as she leaned back in the chair

the-unforgiven
while chatting with jill david notice another girl, and she is getting realy bored. he figure out she would like to be were the action is.. "maybe i should have a chat with her later, seems we are quite like on the base of what action we like. " david tought and looked at rae for a while.. then he looked back at jill and smiled.

silvertsume
david makes a laugh.. scanning the room quickly and then he look down at jill. "I am room number 153 (?).. how about you then? whats yours?" "im room 155.... therere arnt to many of us here.....do you know anything about the mission..?"

shadow12
-finished his application and walked to his room silently-

silvertsume
jill turned again towards the other girl.... david had noticed her.. something about her had reached out to jill... maybe because she was another girl? ' oh well...' jill thought. just then something fell out of her bag. she bent to pick it up, and thenm suddenly knew what it was about rea.... jill picked up the item up.. it was a picture of chase in front of a fighter plane.. chase.. the only father she had known since she was 6. rea... had the same look as him. detirmined and ready... ready for the worst or the hardest... but always ready. jill admired that.

the-unforgiven
"i know nothing about the mission.. i really hope it is as much challenge as my earlier missions" david said and had a small evil smile on his face.. he then noticed the picture of the fighter. looked quickly at jill.. "you like combat flights?"

silvertsume
jill nodded. " well... i didnt have the choice..." she shook her head, trying not to reveal her past. " yes! i... prefer them to anything else." she stared at thepicture for a second and then pushed it into her bag, trying not to look upset.

the-unforgiven
david looked at her.. "there is something that is troubleing you, my dear. something about combat planes and maybe someone you know." david said.. he looked at jill.. "is it anything you want to talk about. i am a good listener" he said smiling

silvertsume
jill looked down and brushed away a single tear from her eye, hoping he hadnt noticed. she looked up. " its nothing really..." she glanced past him. " come on... my room is near yours... we should go set our stuff up."

the-unforgiven
"yes we should.." as they walk david thought "nothing.. right..." he did not say a word and just followed her to their rooms... "shall i help you unpack?" he asked kindly and smiled gently..

SilentWolf
Some people started heading off towards their rooms. Raevynn decided to do the same. She looked at her room number. number 116, how ironic. She made her way towards the room, wondering what she would do when she got there. She wasnt used to having so much free time. She had never really had this much time to just think and relax

Iron
-Goes to his room and sets up his laptop-

the-unforgiven
david looks after the man passing them. "That guy seems to be quite a solo guy, dont talk much and not much in contact with others" david thinks to himself looking when the guy pass them. when the man get out of sigh he turn back to jill.

SilentWolf
Raevynn found her room and went inside. It was roomy considering it was housing only one soldier. She sat down on the bed cross legged and took out her combat knife. She started polishing the blade.

silvertsume
"yes we should.." as they walk david thought "nothing.. right..." he did not say a word and just followed her to their rooms... "shall i help you unpack?" he asked kindly and smiled gently.. " you can help if you want... thank you very much for your kindness." jill said. she sighed and headed into her room, throwing her large navy duffel bag onto her bed.

the-unforgiven
" you can help if you want... thank you very much for your kindness." jill said. she sighed and headed into her room, throwing her large navy duffel bag onto her bed.

david right behind her walking into the room. laying the few stuff he brought with him here to this splintercell program at the door. then stood next to her.

silvertsume
(( hey.. u guyz.. im gonna be at soccer camp for a week... imk going later 2 day... cry

SilentWolf
Raevynn sheathed the knife, then fell over backwards and stared at the ceiling. She had never lay down in a real bed like this before... atleast not since she remembered. She yawned and flexed her stiff shoulder blades

the-unforgiven
(( hey.. u guyz.. im gonna be at soccer camp for a week... imk going later 2 day... cry

~ Ok.. c ya in a week then.. have a good time ~

the-unforgiven
David help her unpack and then take his stuff and walk out of the room. almost all of them had gone to their rooms. David did not really want to go to his room for some reason, why he did not know. he look around and then sat down in the hallway. he just sat there doing nothing.

Haru-Donovan
*Finally gets application done and turns it in, then notices David was gone* Hey where the heck? *looks around for David* Hmm...O, well probably went to his room. Thats reminds me. *looks at his key which says 107* Hope my room has a TV. *walks into his room and sees a TV* WAAHOOO!!! *pulls out a PS2, plugs it into the TV, and starts to play Burnout 3* Wonder how long well get to rest like this. *crashes car* Sonuva!!

shadow12
-alex went to his room sat on the bed and pulls out knife and sharpens it-

the-unforgiven
david saw chris walk by and into a room. david was getting really bored so he desided to go knock the door. he rised and walked to room 107.. knocked at the door waiting for someone to answer.

Haru-Donovan
*Yells to whoever is out side* It's open!

the-unforgiven
open the door slowly. take a little peak. "hi.. remeber me? sorry for disipearing .. what are you doing?"

shadow12
-finishes sharpening knife walks out and sees david sticking his head into someone elses room and walks over-
hello who r u

the-unforgiven
turn around. "hi. im david. who are you?"

shadow12
i'm alex

the-unforgiven
"pleasure meeting you alex..so tell me, you know what this splintercell program is all about?" david said, looking at alex and then look into the room.

shadow12
nope not a clue my family made me come though

Haru-Donovan
Playing Burnout 3 you bring a friend or something? O, well it doesn't matter come on in the more the merrier right. *pulls out a 4 way hook up*

the-unforgiven
david makes a laugh.. "hey alex.. cmon in.. we're invited to a party" he said smiling and opened the door.

the-unforgiven
"so. your family got you here? whys that?"

shadow12
sure -walks in-

the-unforgiven
walk inside and sit down.

Haru-Donovan
*Hands Alex and David controlers* Bet I can bet you guys in a race.

the-unforgiven
"how does this thing work? look down at the controlers. im on to the bet" he said smiling.

shadow12
-grabs the controler-
what r the controls

Haru-Donovan
X=accelerate
Square=Brake
Analog Stick-Steering
L1=Look back
R1=Boost
There's more but these are the basics.

the-unforgiven
"dont sound to difficult.. im on the bet.. feel i got a natural talent for this" he said.

shadow12
sure y not i'm on the bet to

Haru-Donovan
Ok but I worn you I'm good at this game. Are you willing to bet $10?

shadow12
sure

the-unforgiven
"alright.. that sounds fair"

Haru-Donovan
Well then lets get it on!! *Starts race and turns the song to Sugar Cults 'Memory'* You guys are going down!

the-unforgiven
"i guess.. would be shocked if i would not" he said with a smile on his face.

shadow12
-waits for them to get close to him then rammed into him-

the-unforgiven
driving ofroad thanks to alex. spin alot and then start driving wrong direction.. after a short time he notice and turn around.

Haru-Donovan
*In front of the pack sees Alex come up beside him then knocks him into a rail* I don't think so. *uses boost to get an even bigger lead* Bye, bye.

shadow12
-uses boost to catch up and get in front of him an slamed the brakes in front of him-

the-unforgiven
realise he is screwed, david try to drive as legal as possible..

Haru-Donovan
*Pushes brakes and turns car so that he just hits the side of Alexs' car then speeds up* AWWW!! Cheap trick! *Comes up beside Alex and rams him into the wall then hits him again and makes the ide of his car grind the rail* Hey David you shuld try wreaking the other cars in the race. Even if you don't win at least you'll get to crash alot of cars.

the-unforgiven
"your right.. time to smash an crash" putting the pedal to the metal he speed away smiling.

shadow12
-hits brake watches him hit the side but lost abit of speed

Haru-Donovan
Crap!! *almost wercks and Alex moves in front of him* Cool move Alex. *drifts arcoss next sharp turn, then uses boost to ram into the back of Alexs' car* Heh, heh.

shadow12
-moves forward more by getting hit in the back-
thanks and thak you for getting farther ahead

SilentWolf
Raevynn heard alot of noise coming from down the hallway. She walked over to her door and stood by it, listening to them. There were three of them, doing something. By the sounds of it racing. It took her a while to figure out they were playing a video game. She shook her head. This team was going to work very well together

shadow12
-pauses game hears someone out side the door and opens it-
hello

SilentWolf
Raevynn was suprised to see one of them approach her. "Hello" she said back to him.

shadow12
how r u, need something

SilentWolf
"No thanks. Im fine." She said casualy, folding her arms across her chest.

Haru-Donovan
HEY!! I was going to use my special move get back in here!! *sees a girl standing outside of the door* Hey, do we got another player or something?

SilentWolf
She looked at the other guy through her sharp brown eyes. "I've never been one for playing racing games."

Haru-Donovan
*Looks at the girl suspiciously* Why you not a good driver or something?

SilentWolf
"I never said that. But when it comes to playing games I dont like to race. I prefer the first person shooter."

Haru-Donovan
Ok. *looks in pack and pulls out Halo 2 then shows it to the girl* Hows this?

shadow12
-grin- i lov first persons also although i like metroid better

Haru-Donovan
I like about any knida game myself.

shadow12
didn't you say we bet $10?

the-unforgiven
"well...im not the videogame kinda guy.. you can play..'ll just sit here and watch.." david said and put the controle down.. "thanks for the race, guys."

shadow12
no prob

the-unforgiven
take his wallet and put $10 at the table. "good luck.."

Haru-Donovan
Originally posted by shadow12
didn't you say we bet $10?

Yeah and wasn't I about to kick your ass?

shadow12
thanx

shadow12
Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
Yeah and wasn't I about to kick your ass?
not really considering you knocked me into the lead by rearending me

Haru-Donovan
Whatever lets just get back to the game. *looks at the girl again* You can watch if you want. We'll play another game once I get my $10.

shadow12
you mean my $10
-uses boost to get farther ahead and then hits the finish line-

Haru-Donovan
Damn!! *pulls out $10 and gives it to Alex* You may have won this time but I will beat you sooner or later.

the-unforgiven
"heh.. that looked quite simple" david said

SilentWolf
The young soldier had been hardened by years of fighting and watching people die. But here she was, about to play video games with her team. It was a hard adjustment, but she sighed and decided to do what a good soldier always did: adapt. "Id gladly play a game of halo against you, if youre up for it."

shadow12
-takes the ywo soldiers yen dollars- thanks i'll play with you two just for fun

Haru-Donovan
Ok. *gets out his XBox* Want to paly with teams or every man for his self?

shadow12
don't care

the-unforgiven
does not mather..

SilentWolf
"Every ..man.. for himself sounds good to me."

shadow12
-waits for the game to start-

the-unforgiven
"alright.. that sounds great.. lets get started.."

Haru-Donovan
I'm cool with that. *gets the XBox ready and hands everyone a controller* Any bets for this game?

shadow12
nah don't feel like beating you again

the-unforgiven
"im out of cash" david said and laughed. so im of the bet.

Haru-Donovan
*Sarcastically* Haha, funny, Real funny.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>