Star Wars TV series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
I've heard that a Star Wars TV series will release in 2007. If anybody has info about this, please post it.

SixOfTwelve
The search button is your friend.

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

MABrnot2B
Hey im new on the forums and they are making a star wars tv show called episode 7: the Luke Skywalker Cronicles. Hear from a buddy in radio.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by MABrnot2B
Hey im new on the forums and they are making a star wars tv show called episode 7: the Luke Skywalker Cronicles. Hear from a buddy in radio.

Your buddy is a dumbass.

The TV series has been confirmed to happen in between Episode III and Episode IV.

MABrnot2B
Hey shut the @*&$ up man I just gave a rumor i heard there is no need to be violent.... *****. mad

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MABrnot2B
Hey shut the @*&$ up man I just gave a rumor i heard there is no need to be violent.... *****. mad

Chill out. What he was saying was the truth, no need to get mad.

MABrnot2B
Yeah and im sure he is so perfect.

Darth Plagues
"This bickering is pointless." Grand Moff Tarkin.

Any news on the up coming Star Wars TV series?

OneForce_2018
Im new. I just wanted to know how to put those little icons we all have next to our posts.

ShotgunWes
MABrnot2B you might want to get used to it. I've been here awhile and Ken Kenobi is an ass hole 8/10 times. He's a mod so what can you do?

TRSundown
Now Now boys... Play nice...

Besides, if you are new to a forum you dont go throwing out bad language... even if someone baggs on you.

The rumors I have heard say that the TV series will air in 2006 and will take place during the 18 years between Ep III and Ep IV.

I think they should do a series off the NJO or the Rogue Squadron books. But I guess those could be subsiquent series depending on how successfull the first series is.

darth_royke
i've heard that if this series is successful, there will be others set at different time periods, much like star trek i guess. would have preferred luke setting up the academy than between episodes 3 and 4

OneForce_2018
I just hope they have some kind of star wars tv show. Since the movies are over it kinda feels like star wars is partly over. Well...i'm gonna get all the dvds when that 6 pack thing comes out, and i play the games. It would still be awesome if there was an actual show.

DarthMandalore
i wonder where it will be aired? as much as i love the Sci-Fi chanel i hope not there, they can do some pretty lame shows...

Darth Plagues
Most likely it would air on Fox, because of Lucasfilm being associated with 20 century Fox (Just a thought). I was hoping that the series would be set in the "New Jedi Order" era. And if its true that if this Star Wars series goes well they'll create another, this could be both bad and good. One they could create so many that it could turn out like Star Trek and get so far away from of what the original trilogies and characters were about that we can't even call it "Star Wars" anymore. But surly Lucas won't do that and creates the "New Jedi Order" TV series...and show how the New Republic has grown and how they and Luke's Jedi Order must fight the Yuuzhan Vong.

DarthMandalore
i think that the KOTOR time period would be better htan the yuuzhan vong.

Darth Plagues
That would be intresting too.

TRSundown
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
i think that the KOTOR time period would be better htan the yuuzhan vong.

The problem with the KOTOR era is that asside from the people that play the game, no one would know what the heck is going on. The first series really needs to be set in a time frame that ALL people who have seen Star Wars can relate to. Then if its sucessful they could expand...

Darth Plagues
True, so the growth of the New Republic and the New Jedi Order would be a good topic, because even most people that don't watch Star Wars know who Princess Leia is, R2D2 is, and Luke Skywalker. Plus watching the New Jedi Order fight the Yuuzhan Vong would be awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.