DVD Cover Art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
Thought id post some self made dvd art...feel free to comment and post your own. big grin

The Biker Scout
Episode 3

The Biker Scout
Episode 3 again

JKozzy
I can't see a thing. Try www.imageshack.us and upload much larger images there.

Delta 62
That's not bad..not bad at all

The Biker Scout
thanks

The Biker Scout
Bonus disc

The Biker Scout
Apparently director George Lucas has already confirmed that the film will be released before the end of the year and a new DVD box set of the entire Star Wars saga may also be in the works, possibly with "a new bonus disc containing deleted scenes from the original trilogy films."

DCLXVI
Cool!
But you should have just posted it in the Artwork thread....stick out tongue

BTW> The RotS DVD comes out sometime in November. wink

Count_Pipe
The Cover of the Episode III DvD is Fake or Real ??

Sting_2003
where could i get a big "star wars" logo?

DCLXVI
Fake. wink

The Biker Scout
yeah I made it

The Biker Scout
November release smokin

The Biker Scout
huh?

HateWork
yea november is the release. was the same for AOTC and last year spiderman 2 came out in november, though it did open a month later. close though, but i'd say middle of november.

I'm gonna take a guess & say the SW halloween costumes/etc will be marketed in full force in oct and there is the perfect excuse to remind the entire world that its coming out on dvd soon.

Sans_Fi
this is NOT MINE, i think i found it on MF.COM

It is the best ep3 cover ive seen so far.

http://usuarios.lycos.es/mychronicles/coverepisodeIII.jpg

lucasfilm
lol.... that one is mine.. taylor dubose is me....

www.myspace.com/taylordubose

sasa
yup.. i remember u did that one lucasfilm smile

lucasfilm
big grin

Sans_Fi
sorry big grin, its great lucasfilm

lucasfilm
thanks...
i umm.. yeah.. i want to be a graphic designer and would LOVE to go to art college.. san francisco.. only a junior in high school now

Darth Halo
Wait a minute so you really design for GL Taylor? Damn you are a good designer I just came from your space. so what song was that playing?

lucasfilm
lol.. no i dont design for GL.. (THAT WOULD BE AWESOME THOUGH) i just would love to be a designer.. im only 17 dude!! aaaaaanyway.. yeah .. thanks

vador_2444
my new cover

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/neo_2444/dvd3.jpg

Stefan Kojic
Nicceeee, vador 2444.

Anakin2Vader
nice one vador2444.... if you or someone could make a spine and matbe a back for that one that would be awesome

Ken Kenobi
Seeing as how the DVD cover has been revealed there is not much use for this now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.