Look, The Biker Scout, you're doing it wrong, ok? The deal is you quote the movie lin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
ok

The Biker Scout
Look, The Biker Scout, you're doing it wrong, ok? The deal is you quote the movie lines EXACTLY, not kinda say something similar. Please don't join the club of people who have already messed this thread up. It's a very simple concept. If you have some copy of the movie you can reference to make sure that you're getting the lines right, then please do so (where you'd get such a thing, I couldn't say ). But if you don't have anything to go on but your memory from seeing it in the theater, this probably isn't a game you should be playing. You're gonna incur the wrath of those who have been enjoying this and doing it right. So, please, buy into the concept of what we're doing in this thread.

Ben-Kenobi
Man stop makeing threads alright., you posted the same thing in each one.

astrofan428
And they are both ****ing stupid, 80% of the people on this board have the bootleg.

The Biker Scout
yeah you mean the tmd shi tty version with the lack of quality?
congrats

darthmonkey9206
*throws bone at biker scout*

astrofan428
Not me...

The Biker Scout
astro there are no dvd quality copies without the running numbers up top trust me

darthmonkey9206
damn i want that one, i have the shi*ty version. sad

Robin Darkside
People who are rude to The Biker Scout are the ones responsible for this guy's annoyance

The Biker Scout
nah Im saying you dont

The Biker Scout
gimme one
lol

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
astro there are no dvd quality copies without the running numbers up top trust me

he's linked to it several times.... there definitely is!

The Biker Scout
prove it

Robin Darkside
There is no DVD

darthmonkey9206
i think astros is good enough, thats some nice quality

astrofan428
It isnt dvd, but that is an actual cap.

The Biker Scout
damn wish I knew Astro

Delta 62
What the hell is this stupid thread about?

mungulla_man44
where do you get the bootleg from?

Delta 62
I'm not going to bother with trying to acquire a bootleg. I'd rather add to the already awesomely huge movie gross and see it in the theater again. Four times in counting.

astrofan428
There is no point in asking me anything about getting the vid.

The Biker Scout
ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.