Countdown 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I know we haven't finished with the first countdown, but a few overanxious posters have already started thinking about EpIII. As soon as we get a release date...we'll officially begin the countdown...that should be in a few months...until then I'll just reiterate the rules.
1. talk about nearly anything you want, but try to keep it clean.
2. We'll count down to the day before the opening....
3. have fun wink
4. oh and enjoy AOTC when it releases smile

LanceWindu
How about we start the countdown to May 1st 2005? Since we know that's when it will be around. Then when we get the official release date we could change the countdown date and start over.

Julie
ok....I'll leave the details of the "unofficial countdown" to May 1st 2005 up to you....then after the official release date is announced I'll personally count the days on calendars......you can double check (of course)

LanceWindu
No problem, but we shouldn't start this new countdown until the day AOTC starts. So people don't get mixed up.

Captain REX
For Ep. III, if we set it for May 1st 2005, it'll be 1090 days. sad

LanceWindu
To me it doesn't actually sound that long.

Captain REX
At least it's not 20 years like the span from ROTJ to TPM.

Odde Raciir
1090 days to see the LAST SW MOVIE. THIS is sad. sad

Julie
Well, you have a point, but with the pending release of Attack of the Clones, let's just put depressing thoughts off for awhile.....
Cheer up smile smile
Besides, there'll probably be plenty of Star Wars stuff to keep you happy as we continue this new countdown. wink

yerssot
namely... me big grin

Julie
ummm by "stuff" I meant inanimate objects.......but you do cause enough excitement roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
but I AM an unanimated object!

queeq
We have another countdown thread. This one dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.