Vader vs. Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Well?

Darth Mantis
Well Vader does have the force as an ally... But Grievous was born to annihilate jedi... I say Vader, the manipulation of the force to defeat an enemy is a great weapon as well as an ally... The perfect offense as well as defense... The involvement of the force would be a important asset in this match...

Bobafetty
Yes, but Grievous has agility, and that must count for something in a saber battle. But I do agree, I think Vader would win.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Well Vader does have the force as an ally... But Grievous was born to annihilate jedi... I say Vader, the manipulation of the force to defeat an enemy is a great weapon as well as an ally... The perfect offense as well as defense... The involvement of the force would be a important asset in this match...

i don't think it's just that he has the force, but also the magnitude and control over it. Simple raw power won't cut it (as seen when he kidnaps palpatine), but controlled power which is available for Vader will cut it (as seen when Windu without even breaking a sweat crushes his chest)

Also, in a lightsaber fight, remember that GG was trained by Dooku. Anakin killed Dooku in lightsaber duel....so.....

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Isn't this obvious.. ??
Vader is the most Force-Sensitive person ... (Next to Sids after the magma accident)

He'll crush his freakin exo-skeleton !!!

Bobafetty
Force Sensitive?

Kun-ni Habeo
yes force sensitive

Bobafetty
Whats that mean???

Revan Darkstar
mididclorian level, your connection to the force

Fishy
Vader chokes the guy

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Fishy
Vader chokes the guy

Yep.

Gryn Jabar
Has Vader EVER faced anyone of Grievous's LS skill? In a fight duel w/o force powers, Grievous takes this, but with force powers, Vader.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
this thread is weak sauce, as is GG.

Vader owns.

joesha28
Originally posted by Wickerman

Also, in a lightsaber fight, remember that GG was trained by Dooku. Anakin killed Dooku in lightsaber duel....so.....

~wickerman~

It was a plan of Sidious that Dooku kills Obi-wan but loses to Anakin. Sid was to interfere at the end but instead he betrayed Dooku by asking "Annie" to kill the Count

But Vader wins.

Wickerman
Originally posted by joesha28
It was a plan of Sidious that Dooku kills Obi-wan but loses to Anakin. Sid was to interfere at the end but instead he betrayed Dooku by asking "Annie" to kill the Count

But Vader wins.

is this in the book? You're saying Sid and dooku talked it out before that he takes obi wan out and then lets anakin cut his hands off?

~wickerman~

Jack Daniels
Vader has many nice little mechanical goodies in his bag too ya know this is EU mechanical quickness adrenline injections etc....just to name 2 ....Vader destroys grievous he is master of defensive fighting as well as offensive..... force powers... his mechanical bag of goodies etc...nuff said

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Vader belches and GG stupid old man head explodes into 32098461890346578695170435249038765978243 pieces.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Vader belches and GG stupid old man head explodes into 32098461890346578695170435249038765978243 pieces.

that's exaggerated. Watch what Rorron Corobb does to GG with his two mouths and raw power of the force. Not much at all. Simply letting loose won't cut it. It has to be well thought use of the force.

~wickerman~

Lord Mader
Darth Vader is probably the stronger sith he is stronger than revan... Vader can just choke the guy

Bobafetty
Vader is very strong and underestmated here. But no Lord Mader he isn't stronger then Revan, not even close.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yes, ahem, he is.

Bobafetty
how?

Darth L. Dipsit
I have said this, and I still stand by it (I'm an oldschool kind of guy):

Vader had SO MUCH raw power. He could sit there, in my opinion, defenseless, without his suit (no limbs) and levitate his lightsaber and make it fight an opponent as fast as Mace and WIN without even moving. Why do you need speed when you can control your blade with the Force? Or he could levitate multiple lightsabers and have them all fight one opponent, I believe, and he would never have to break a sweat. Honestly, I have never seen a way around this technique. Revan would simply be bombarded with power. HOWEVER, Revan is also one of the most powerful Sith ever. He also has Force-moves that cannot really be defended. So, I don't think one is better than the other by that much, even though some people would definitely disagree. This is just my opinion. For the people who thinks Vader is lame, remember, for example, his face is never shown. He could be feeling anger, hatred, or he could even be getting off on killing every time he chokes a guy. This makes him so much more insane. Under that mask, he could be more intimidating than Darth Maul. Also, in fights, Vader does not use his Force power nearly as much as he should, in my belief. He, in my opinion, is above the need for speed and agility because he can use the Force to do the fighting for him (this is what I believe, but with his midichlorians, I think he can let them do the work for him). Vader KICKS ASS, OLDSCHOOL STYLE, in my opinion.

Bobafetty
good logic

Darth L. Dipsit
Seriously? Or are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. Sometimes you are hard to read.

Bobafetty
nope. I mean it. Good logic big grin

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks. Much appreciated, friend.

joesha28
Originally posted by Wickerman
is this in the book? You're saying Sid and dooku talked it out before that he takes obi wan out and then lets anakin cut his hands off?

~wickerman~

yup... but he did not let annie cut his hand. It is just that Annie was stronger and savage than he last was. That took Dooku off guard. But to be beaten by Skywalker was the plan but savage Annie cut off Dooku's hand and killed him instigated by Sidious.

Vanquish
Two words... Force choke

Vader wins smile

Darth_DaNThEMaN
if vader just walked up and punched grievous' head off, id shit myself.

darth_amethyst
i think greivous woul totaly get owned by vader b cuz greivous doesnot have the ability to use the force and vader killed the one who killed grievous so....thats my thoughts

Bobafetty
everyone agrees

mikkosison_360
well grievous was killed by obi-wan. and anakin killed obi-wan (in the darth vader form in ep. IV not the one in ep. III) so vader would pretty much win this. vader rules!!

mikkosison_360
i agree with darth amethyst

Bobafetty
Originally posted by mikkosison_360
well grievous was killed by obi-wan. and anakin killed obi-wan (in the darth vader form in ep. IV not the one in ep. III) so vader would pretty much win this. vader rules!!
It dosent matter. People have different strength's and weakness' againts other challengers.

28Dave37
most of these threads a f'ing pathetic im sorry but holy shit this is vader hands down you guys dont know to much about star wars do you.........

TraptUnderIce
Originally posted by 28Dave37
most of these threads a f'ing pathetic im sorry but holy shit this is vader hands down you guys dont know to much about star wars do you......... I agree with you a little bit but I think you're overreacting. I don't think and I hope that no one sided with GG on this one.

28Dave37
sorry.....i did over react but please
THINK BEFORE YOU MAKE A TOPIC ok
Vader had SO MUCH raw power. He could sit there, in my opinion, defenseless, without his suit (no limbs) and levitate his lightsaber and make it fight an opponent as fast as Mace and WIN without even moving. Why do you need speed when you can control your blade with the Force? Or he could levitate multiple lightsabers and have them all fight one opponent, I believe, and he would never have to break a sweat. Honestly, I have never seen a way around this technique. Revan would simply be bombarded with power. HOWEVER, Revan is also one of the most powerful Sith ever. He also has Force-moves that cannot really be defended. So, I don't think one is better than the other by that much, even though some people would definitely disagree. This is just my opinion. For the people who thinks Vader is lame, remember, for example, his face is never shown. He could be feeling anger, hatred, or he could even be getting off on killing every time he chokes a guy. This makes him so much more insane. Under that mask, he could be more intimidating than Darth Maul. Also, in fights, Vader does not use his Force power nearly as much as he should, in my belief. He, in my opinion, is above the need for speed and agility because he can use the Force to do the fighting for him (this is what I believe, but with his midichlorians, I think he can let them do the work for him). Vader KICKS ASS, OLDSCHOOL STYLE, in my opinion.

finally some1 on my intellect level of star wars

TraptUnderIce
Learn how to use quote tags.

Darth Abominus
Originally posted by darth_amethyst
i think greivous woul totaly get owned by vader b cuz greivous doesnot have the ability to use the force and vader killed the one who killed grievous so....thats my thoughts

i aggree that vader would kill gg, but not to get off topic, vader only killed obi wan in the end because it seemed to me that obi wan let that happen.

ImmortalOne
Yes he did let that happen
BUT VADER IS STILL SO COOL !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.