Mace Windu VS Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
I think Mace windu would win. Darth Maul has not learned enough to have the pwoer to defeat a powerful Jedi Master such as Mace.

OB1-KeNinja
Mace would win. It would be a cool battle to see though.

Fishy
Mace would own

JediMasterLuke5
Maul and Mace are very good Duelist but I still say Maul would get owned.

Bobafetty
This is my first time posting on this forum. Anyway,Mace and Maul are two very talented warriors but yes, Mace would win.

matreid
Mace. Barely though.

Emperor Revan
Barely? Mace defeated Sidious almost with ease. Maul's tough but even Dooku is stronger than him, much to my disappointment. And if Dooku's the apprentice then Sidious is stronger than Dooku and he got beat by Mace.

xxxpoppunker182
um mace windu in a lightsaber battle would only loose to either NJO luke or maybe tulak hord but since he has matser every form and invented vapaad and is a vapaad master i think he might be better than tulak.

PloKoonDevotee
I think it would be an awesome fight. I likem both a lot. However, I do think that Mace win.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Barely? Mace defeated Sidious almost with ease. Maul's tough but even Dooku is stronger than him, much to my disappointment. And if Dooku's the apprentice then Sidious is stronger than Dooku and he got beat by Mace.

my logic as well...Mace is quite the fighter.

note to the thread maker: do the words "Versus Forum" near the top of the page mean anything to you?

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
um mace windu in a lightsaber battle would only loose to either NJO luke or maybe tulak hord but since he has matser every form and invented vapaad and is a vapaad master i think he might be better than tulak.

_NOBODY_ could own the great sith lord Tulak Hord in a saber duel. And then Mace would have to play with Naga Sadow, Sadow would own him seven ways from sunday.

Serra_Keto
GO Mace!

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
_NOBODY_ could own the great sith lord Tulak Hord in a saber duel. And then Mace would have to play with Naga Sadow, Sadow would own him seven ways from sunday.

I bet people could. Let's see, even though I can list paragraphs of why Revan is powerful, let's look at why Tulak is. Kreia thinks he's tough. Wow, that's the whole argument even though he's never fought anyone we know, and Kreia says Revan is the heart of the Force. Besides, she was referring to people in general. Duelists in general were stronger than the duelists of Revan's time. Not all of them were. Besides, note how Kreia is very careful just to say duelist, not powerful or all powerful. Revan could probably kill him with just the Force as could several others. Did I mention Lord Revan has Tulak's holocron?

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I bet people could. Let's see, even though I can list paragraphs of why Revan is powerful, let's look at why Tulak is. Kreia thinks he's tough. Wow, that's the whole argument even though he's never fought anyone we know, and Kreia says Revan is the heart of the Force. Besides, she was referring to people in general. Duelists in general were stronger than the duelists of Revan's time. Not all of them were. Besides, note how Kreia is very careful just to say duelist, not powerful or all powerful. Revan could probably kill him with just the Force as could several others. Did I mention Lord Revan has Tulak's holocron?

Isn't it said that that was just a romur in-game? Because I think Kreia said somethign along the lines of, 'Some beleive that Revan descovered Tulak's holocron'

SpiritOfTheDead
Mace takes this.

Clawed The Bum
i think that mace would win cuz he is the only black in the movies and the only dude with a purple lightsaber in the movies.jk. he just is a very good vapaad user

Neo_Version 7
*Noob Alert*

What is Vapaad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.