Did Mace Windu almost beat Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
It looked like the Sidious's rein of terror would of been short if Anakin had not interfered.

astrofan428
Yes he really bested him in the fight, but Sids was never in danger of dying. Even on his back he could have easily finished Mace, he is the mastermind remember.

That is my take anyway.

Ps- I see bad things in this threads future. stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428
Yes he really bested him in the fight, but Sids was never in danger of dying. Even on his back he could have easily finished Mace, he is the mastermind remember.

That is my take anyway.

Ps- I see bad things in this threads future. stick out tongue

So how are you doing today Astofan428?

astrofan428
Originally posted by DarkYoda
So how are you doing today Astofan428?

Actually I have been sick all day, though one thing did go well for me. wink

astrofan428
Oh hey, did you ever check my profile? Now that you arent busy.

DarkYoda
Oh hey, did you ever check my profile? Now that you arent busy.

Yeah... kind of cool. So you're a Jedi Ghost now I guess. Wait... you gave into the dark side so you must have been completely obliterated. Heh... but I'm talking to you just the same. big grin

DarkYoda
So what should we hijack this thread for? How should it suit our purposes? evil face

astrofan428
Believed to go to the darkside, leaving the order doesnt mean you have fallen. Give him credit, he never did anything crazy and evil like someone he knew.

astrofan428
So what should we hijack this thread for? How should it suit our purposes? evil face

I dont know, with Ken's new rules he will close it because it is duplicate and has become very off topic. big grin

Where is LSP?

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by lau_timmy
It looked like the Sidious's rein of terror would of been short if Anakin had not interfered.

no, sidious was faking.

DarkYoda
I dont know, with Ken's new rules he will close it because it is duplicate and has become very off topic. big grin

Where is LSP?

Probably asleep. Or maybe he's watching something wink I mean this is an interesting topic and everything, it's just been discussed to death in about 100 other threads. erm I need to post those Burger King commercials still. confused

astrofan428
Probably asleep. Or maybe he's watching something wink I mean this is an interesting topic and everything, it's just been discussed to death in about 100 other threads. erm I need to post those Burger King commercials still. confused

Do you have the one where Vader cuts the top of the guys mop off?

DarkYoda
Do you have the one where Vader cuts the top of the guys mop off?

yeah... I'll probably look up that thread I made a while back and post the new ones soon. I'm just feeling lazy after the madness that took place earlier tonight. laughing

DenKi
god dammit, was i the only person who saw this?

In the Mace Vs Sidious fight didnt anyone see the part when Sidious had his lightsabre pointing at Maces CHEST, and mace had both his arms out??

chilled monkey
Sidious got owned. He'd have died if Anakin hadn't been there.

DenKi: Mace deliberately left that opening, knowing Sidious would take it, and then suckered him when he did.

When Sidious resorted to lightning, he threw everything he had and Mace was still pushing him back. It says in the OFFICIAL magazine that he 'struggles to intensify his powers.'

Geoff_Death
Sidious knew anakin would come, and he needed it to seem like he was losing in order for Anakin to attack Windu. If Anakin had've entered and Sidious was using his full power of the force on Windu, then Windu would've been losing, and Anakin would not side with Sidious.

Mist
one on one saber fighting....mace wins. no faking from either.

faking starts when sidious is on the floor like a biatch crying for help.

darth_haku
halloza I dont care who won but mace is the best!!!!

devil ninja alien evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.