This Fantastic Four VS. These 4 DC Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Black Panther
Classic Thor
Iceman(Current)
Magneto

VS.

Batman
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Green Lantern(Kyle Or John)

Who takes it?

Debate.

DrDoom
Marvel by a very,very close margin. If it would've been Hal, it would have been DC all the way. Kyle still hasn't tapped into his full power, and John is still a bit weaker than the strongest (and "greastest"wink GL.

I'm just glad Drake is finally getting off his ass and using his powers to their potential...

BENITO
team marvel

Arahan
Black Panther vs Batman = Black Panther
BP is a very good fighter and also clever

Thor vs WW
Thor would win after a hard fight.

Iceman vs Cap Atom
Dont know Cap Atom...

Magneto vs Green Lantern
If the fight on Earth, then Magneto.

Marvel wins.

CorderaMitchell
Marvel ever so slightly, if you can overcome GL's ring you can acquire the win.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Arahan
Black Panther vs Batman = Black Panther
BP is a very good fighter and also clever

Thor vs WW
Thor would win after a hard fight.

Iceman vs Cap Atom
Dont know Cap Atom...

Magneto vs Green Lantern
If the fight on Earth, then Magneto.

Marvel wins.

Magneto control the EM Spectrum and energy, plus he can create blackholes and emit stellar light.
He doesn't need to be on earth to do this.

CorderaMitchell
Plus the iron in your blood is enough for him to manipulate the average human, and yes I know these guys are well above average.

ZephroCarnelian
I'm quite sure that GL could block Mags magnetism with a field from his ring.

But when you couple Mags with !Thor! you've got a fiarly lethal combination. It's a good DC team but those two powerhouses will win the day for Marvel.

Blair Wind
marvel.....the only realy opposition is Gl, everyone else to thes people are dead....unless mags cant control atoms iron since he gets sooo small....but nevertheless marvel. Mags, thor and iceman.....too much for the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.