do you like starwars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_haku
Hallza you may not but I do

say if you do or not

devil ninja alien evil face

lilmisskitten
i do ...........now before i didnt really now what it was a about then i made a thread about it it was a massacar*cant spell embarrasment lol i do know though still waiting for someone to take me to see the third one though

jon84
yucky

YES!

Mist
i dont like it. i only watched the trilogy waiting for anakin/padme sex scene no expression

what a stupid thread.

cad
yeah i do thats why im here.

DeVi| D0do
No.

Darth MoonPIE
IHATEIT

tpaquin
There's only one thing that I hate more than Star Wars and it's communism.

Better dead than red, i always say.

darthmonkey9206
Star Wars sucks m'kay.

((The_Anomaly))
F**k lucas and his damn space crap! Star Wars is friggin dumb! all it is a bunch of funny aliens with beam swords fighting each other for no reason....

what a waste of time...

haha! that was my impression of a spam master!

Stunrun
Originally posted by darth_haku
Hallza you may not but I do

say if you do or not

devil ninja alien evil face

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Take this guy out back, and blow the mother away!

matreid
I absolutely hate that garbage! god!

green dude
I like it smile it's different like see what these weirdos who posted they hated up there eitheir these people hate it or it's a cruel joke stick out tongue I would like to see what you dodos come up with but if you hate it if you like it just right yes i do or no.

Not i **** hated it and GL is a *** **** and that kinda of garbage that just mean sad and bad

The Ones
i hate it. thats why i have a star wars sig, discuss star wars and have won the competition for #1 star wars fan in england

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by The Ones
have won the competition for #1 star wars fan in england

Is that why you are "The Ones"

Heather 29
I am not a hard-core Star Wars Fan. But I do like the Star Wars
Episode I Film and the older ones are fine

Sesse
As a matter of fact, i hate it. But i wish to belong to some group. So one night i blindfolded myself and took a lucky pick from the internet.

And here I am!

jerlark386
Star Wars?

Well...

I guess its watchable.

*resisting urge to choke darth_haku

Post a question like this in a mac or linux forum.. or anything with fan base for that matter.

Computer Geek Forum:

darth_haku: "Hey guys, do you like computers?"

ummm... duh?

green dude
YOU DID The Ones congratulations if you did ? Since when did they have Fan competions ? Did you win anytihng? *total silence* confused nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im alone sad *tear falls to ground*

Tulak Hord
Let's see. I know many of the planets, many of the races, I know the Jedi Code by heart, and I'm trying to learn the language Huttesse....yeah, I think I like Star Wars..

Tulak Hord
Oh, and I also know the Sith Code.

Morning_Glory
sigh!!!

Yuxa
i do
i do
i do
I DO Happy Dance

The Ones
Originally posted by green dude
YOU DID The Ones congratulations if you did ? Since when did they have Fan competions ? Did you win anytihng? *total silence* confused nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im alone sad *tear falls to ground*

i went to a building somwhere and they did tests on how much you know about star wars and how you react to different stuff about star wars. i won tickets to episode III on the premire night BUT I LOST THEM!!!

Darth Halo
yes and I am just checking my sig I figured why not a dumb thread to test it

Darth Halo
Aw now that sucks. Guess I got to work on it again

Stunrun
Originally posted by The Ones
i hate it. thats why i have a star wars sig, discuss star wars and have won the competition for #1 star wars fan in england

really? you have a new challengerdevil

ragesRemorse
sure, i like star wars well enough

Who am i kidding, iam 21 and i actually bought star wars shampoo and toothpaste. sad

green dude
You know what ill make a SW riddle thread lets see The Ones vs Stunrun and see who gets most answers devil

Torik_Shai
I friggin' hate Star Wars! Although, Episode I wasn't bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.