Does anyone else have a crush on Hayden Christensen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin_my_Luver
In the 2nd and 3rd Star Wars movies Hayden Chritensen plays Anakin Skywalker. And I was just wondering if anyone else had a crush on him? I think he is totally HOT!

DarkCrawler
OH MY GOD.

How in name of hell does this concern the Versus forum?!

Can't you read? What the f**k?

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
OH MY GOD.

How in name of hell does this concern the Versus forum?!

Can't you read? What the f**k?
yes vs no

FieryBalrog
Haydn Christensen cant act vs. Delete this thread

leonidas
<<Haydn Christensen cant act vs. Delete this thread>>

BWHAHAHA!!

Anakin_my_Luver
GOD you ppl are all MEAN!

Blair Wind
OMG I THINK HE IS SOOOO TOTALLLY FINNNNNNEEEE(eeeewww.....i think natalie portman is tho!! and jessica alba!!! shes all mine......bwahahahha).....ok not really this should not be here at all....im sorry if we seem mean but really this should not be here, its a vs thread.....its our precious and we must have our precious takin care of.....

Draco69
He's all right. He needs to lose the current "chic geek" look though.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Anakin_my_Luver
In the 2nd and 3rd Star Wars movies Hayden Chritensen plays Anakin Skywalker. And I was just wondering if anyone else had a crush on him? I think he is totally HOT!

LMAO laughing

to go slightly off topic (such as it is) ... HC is the worst thing that's happened to Star Wars since the kid who played Anakin in Episode I.... he has no ability to portray semi-realistic emotions......... he just plain sucks.... he, Lucas and the tech guys who helped Lucas create Jar Jar, should all be lined up and shot

DigiMark007
Yoda's hot...for an old dude

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Anakin_my_Luver
GOD you ppl are all MEAN!

We are not mean...just cynical. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbup1.gif

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
We are not mean...just cynical. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbup1.gif

no... i am mean... HC suxx ballzz

evil face

(JK... i'm actually very easy going...... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Fanboy
Well who cares about Hayden freakin what ever his name is he is quitting doing movies.

Lord S
Originally posted by Scoobless
LMAO laughing

to go slightly off topic (such as it is) ... HC is the worst thing that's happened to Star Wars since the kid who played Anakin in Episode I.... he has no ability to portray semi-realistic emotions......... he just plain sucks.... he, Lucas and the tech guys who helped Lucas create Jar Jar, should all be lined up and shot AMEN!

Paola
he's totally hot, he impressed me in Ep III drool

but this is in the wrong section

colossus17
cheating on me paola?

whirlysplat
Troll thread of the year big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.