Star Wars 7,8, and 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
well, george lucas has already written star wars 7,8, and 9! i read a little about 7 and it seems pretty interesting. 30 yrs after return of the jedi, luke skywalker is the leader of the jedi council, and the movie focuses mainly on his son, ben skywalker, and han solo's son, anakin solo. it seems awesome, but do you guys have ne idea as to when they'll be filming these 3 movies?? i kinda want em now, cuz i dont wanna wait like, a kagillion more yrs, but i also thihk if they waited, just imagine what kind of special effects they could have

SixOfTwelve
Oh for f*ck's sake.

a) Please use the search button, as this has NEVER EVER BEEN DISCUSSED HERE BEFORE.

b) If your info comes from a little page called supershadow.com, you've been had.

Fishy
Supershadow is a complete lie, don't believe anything you read there forget about that site immediately....

We really should have a pinned supershadow disclaimer

Darth Plagues
Yes, his Star Wars "facts" are complete bull. That site should be ripped from the internet. But Lucas probably will not create Star Wars Episode 7, 8, and 9, but a Star Wars series is going to release maybe around 2006.

Corranhorn
Precisley. Supershadow says that Anakin Solo And Ben Skywalker are about the same age whereas in reality Ben is only just born when anakin is nearly 15/16. or sumwhere in that region.

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by Corranhorn
Precisley. Supershadow says that Anakin Solo And Ben Skywalker are about the same age whereas in reality Ben is only just born when anakin is nearly 15/16. or sumwhere in that region.

quite true, and also the fact that anakin's dead also puts a stopper in the works laughing

Darth_Otaku
laughing

ClonedEmperor
yeah sorry man but youve been tricked, there is no 7 8 or 9

Holifyre
hahahah, hearing about it though makes me laugh

Tulak Hord
Gotta admit, SS is great for a laugh.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Gotta admit, SS is great for a laugh.

Agreed. The guy has talent ... for BULLS*IT that is hehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.