blade vs vampirella

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
discuss........................now

Mainstream
Blade cuz....I ....said..so.

all4carnage
blade would kick that ass and then get some nice vampire loving from her

dominic/wolf
she cant be killed by garlic sunlight crosses etc so i dont know how hes gonna kill er

all4carnage
well he could just stab her the old fashioned way or just cute her head off

mr.smiley
And get past her super strength?
doubt it

MERCILOUS
Vampirella wins, do you really think Blade could attack this? I mean, unless he's not into chicks.

chilled monkey
Blade wins this one. He's taken out Reapers, the Blood God and (with help) Drake.

That outfit doesn't look very practical. Would you fight dressed like that?

all4carnage
maybe he cant win...i mean damn....he would be to busy holding his stuff down to block her attacks

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Blade wins this one. He's taken out Reapers, the Blood God and (with help) Drake.

That outfit doesn't look very practical. Would you fight dressed like that?

Would I dress like that? Hell no, I'd get beaten up, but that's cause I'm a big hairy dude.

If you really want me to defend it...Well, first off it looks good, which can be a distraction to opponents (hehehehe.) And then of course it allows for optimal movement. It probably is practical considering armor isn't really going to help her against some of the things she fights.

grey fox
He could just give her a good ol fashioned decapitation.

MERCILOUS
Not while he's busy "holding his stuff down" as all4 put it so eloquently.

grey fox
Whatever , i belive blade has fougth arounbd women much sexier then her

MERCILOUS
So you're saying he's not straight? Anyway, how much do you know about Vampirella anyway?

long pig
Vampirella's comic was cool because every issue you somehow get to see her nipples...............................
big grin

grey fox
No my original post was that he has fought around much sexier women then vampirella basically saying that when he has fought around other sexy women he is able to 'keep his stuff down'

and about vampirella i know a fair amount she is a alien of sorts her planets water supply is blood but their planets sun frequently swells destroying whatever life is already there before new life is recreated

Also she has hardly any of the ordinary vampiric weaknesses .

MERCILOUS
Well, that's alot more than I knew, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

grey fox
Why for you laugh

grey fox
Everything I know about vampirella

Identity/Class: Extra-terrestrial vampire

Affiliations: Painkiller Jane

Enemies: Madek, Magdalene

Known Relatives: Madek, Magdalene

Aliases: None known

Base of Operations: Earth

First Appearance: Vampirella (Warren Magazines, 1969)

Powers/Abilities: Vampirella is a vampire, with all the powers that condition grants.

History: When Vampirella was first published back in 1969, she was an inhabitant of the planet Drakulon, a world where people lived on blood as we do on water. Drakulon orbits round twin suns, Satyr and Circe. And it was Drakulon's sun Satyr that created the problem, because it is a variable star that erupts at irregular intervals to scorch the surface of the planet, destroying all life. Then, as the sun wanes, so a new civilisation begins anew.

The race of which Vampirella is born, the Vampiri, are able to transform themselves into bats at will, sprout wings when required, and obviously drink what we would call blood because that is their equivalent of water. The inhabitants of Drakulon were slowly and inevitably being destroyed by Satyr's latest increase in size and strength.

As the last few lay dying a spaceship crash landed on Drakulon. It was from Earth, and Vampirella was sent to investigate. Attacked in her bat form by the spacemen, she retaliated, discovering they carried blood in their veins. In order for her race to survive, she managed to pilot the ship back to Earth where her adventures began.

When the character was revived after being bought subsequent to Warren's bankruptcy, changes were made to this origin. Vampirella first began to suspect all was not as it seemed when she was given a glimpse into her future and past by the demon Nuberus (who tempted her with her true origin in order to gain access to Earth). In the vision she witnesses a woman faintly outlined, but cannot see who she really is. Later we discover this is an image of Lilith.

And then the story starts to blur. It appears that Vampirella's memories are all false, placed into her mind by her evil brother and sister Madek and Magdalene, on the snowy wastes of Colorado. In truth, Vampirella is the daughter of Lilith, born to provide redemption for her mother after she was cast out of Heaven and spawned a race of vampires. Lilith also bore two others, Madek and Magdalene, in the hopes they would give her the redemption she seeks, but they abused their power to follow the dark path.

On finding her brother and sister Vampi attacked them, but they prove too powerful for her. Rather than kill her they provide her with false memories of Drakulon so that she will leave them alone to continue their quest for evil, without alerting their mother who will only then try another way to thwart them.

After her death at the hands of Nyx Vampirella awoke to find herself in Hell, but it was a part of Hell known as Drakulon and this is the true place of her birth. She is still a child of Lilith, but instead of ridding the world of Madek and Magdalene (who are now dead anyway following the conclusion of the Mystery Walk) her mission was now to provide redemption for her mother by destroying all vampires on Earth. This she must do because Lilith's time in Hell is ending, and she can only find redemption through her daughter, Vampirella.

With the help of Adam van Helsing (also finding redemption in Drakulon) she restores the Styx, the river of blood that provides nourishment for the inhabitants of Drakulon (which we now know to be vampires) and bids her mother farewell one last time before Lilith is taken by the Hand of God. But it isn't quite over yet. Although Vampi spends some considerable time ridding the Earth of vampires as she promised her mother, she finds herself back on Drakulon (Hell) again.

This time she is seeking the Heart of Darkness, the heart of Malkuth, one of the angels created with free will who chose evil and was killed by another of the angels, Metatron. Lilith (who it appears has not told all the truth to Vampirella) created Vampi in Malkuth's likeness yet created her as a force for good so she could release the spear holding Malkuth's heart, and thus end creation. This was Vampi's true destiny, to remove the lance, and Lilith's final vengeance on God..

This she does, and destroys creation, but then by destroying Metatron's heart immediately afterwards she creates a new beginning for life, the universe and everything.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by grey fox
Why for you laugh

Because I was argueing on this thread with no information on one of the characters, I thought it was obvious but you seemed to be taking me seriously. Now that you've posted all that information, I actually think Vampirella will win.

grey fox
Ok

chilled monkey
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Would I dress like that? Hell no, I'd get beaten up, but that's cause I'm a big hairy dude.

If you really want me to defend it...Well, first off it looks good, which can be a distraction to opponents (hehehehe.) And then of course it allows for optimal movement. It probably is practical considering armor isn't really going to help her against some of the things she fights.

I agree about armour being no good (too restrictive) and the point about 'optimal movement', but I still think it's impractical. Something like a tracksuit would do fine.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I agree about armour being no good (too restrictive) and the point about 'optimal movement', but I still think it's impractical. Something like a tracksuit would do fine.

Yeah, but it wouldn't sell half as many comics.

black wolverine
lol i read all ur stuff and i just realized im the only one in this forum that got pussy u horny virgins never get pussy

eccept mercilous he cool 2 me but any way blade wins

Milkie
Vampirella

Sea King
all vampirella is only a female version of blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.