Shaak Ti Aayla Secura Adi Gallia Serra Keto vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto
Can the females win...?

Fishy
Overkill, yes

Darth_Otaku
Jep they can.Give Dooku some teammate's this isn't fair!

Serra_Keto
He deserves it.

Serra_Keto
AH, who would you add to make it a fair match on the Sith side?

Nai Fohl
Darth Maul ?

Serra_Keto
Even Maul with Dooku, I still think the girls could take them both.

Lord Yoda
The chicks would definetly win, with the possibly of one of them dieing.

Serra_Keto
Perhaps.

Lord_Windu
Big time overkill. Dooku loses.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
If it were Dooku and Maul, omg they would own. IMHO Dooku could do it alone. I think ur forgetting that the count is extremely more powerful than any of these as$clowns, and hes got sumthing else they don't...........

Fishy
Lightsaber blocks it smile

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
If it were Dooku and Maul, omg they would own. IMHO Dooku could do it alone. I think ur forgetting that the count is extremely more powerful than any of these as$clowns, and hes got sumthing else they don't...........

As$clowns huh? I think not. You must be one if you think Dooku wins this...

Wickerman
Give Dooku Asajj Ventress to make it a little more balanced

~wickerman~

Bobafetty
Dooku would definetly be out numbered.

Darth_Otaku
Well Serra Ketto (yes i mean you!)is obviously a woman.And perhaps a feminist.(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)But there is no reason to put Dooku in such an difficult possition.And why does Dooku deserve it?

Serra_Keto
Because hes a meany

Revan Darkstar
ok, I will try and support the underdog here. First off, you can see in RotS that the Count can hold off both Obi-Wan and Anakin for a while. He is also easily able to take out Obi-Wan using the force. And Obi-Wan at this point is VERY powerful, he could take on any two of the ladies mentioned. Also, I am unsure of what styles the jedi used, but I know that Adi uses form VI, the weakest form of them all. So I think that Dooku could use the force to knock Shaak Ti and Aayla aside, then while the Serra and Adi are recoving from the shock of this happening (don't shoot this down to quickly, Anakin was surprised and he is more used to battle than either Serra or Adi) Dooku can force lightning them, maybe not killing them, but injuring them. Either that or he could bring down a platform on them like he did to Obi-Wan. He can then engage Serra and Adi at the same time. Before Shaak and Aayla recover, Dooku kills Adi. That makes it Shaak, Aayla and Serra versus the Count. Since Shaak and Aayla are wounded from the force lightning, he could dispose of one of them, not sure who is weaker, but I'll say Aayla. That leaves Serra and Shaak against Dooku. Dooku can them repeat the force throw, lightning combo at will until they die.

Also, before you say Serra two blades will help, yes they will, but in AotC Anakin was fighting with them, and Dooku had no trouble.

Serra_Keto
right... lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Revan Darkstar
don't dispute it that easily, give some reasons for your opinion.

For instance, none of the jedi could deflect the force thing that he did to Obi (if Obi couldn't, only Anakin, Mace or Yoda would stand a chance). It was also so powerful that the impact that Obi suffered knocked him out for several minutes (it was the impact, the platform hit his legs, not his head). So that could lead to Shaak and Aayla being permantly removed from the fight, leaving Adi and Serra to continue on. Dooku would waste Adi, and Serra would fall quickly as well. Then he can walk over the the unconcious bodies of Aayla and Shaak and cut off their heads. Thats it, battle over

Serra_Keto
Well, I dont think he would even have the time to put his hand out freely and use the force to push them away. Kinda hard when you have 5 lightsabers being swung at you.

Revan Darkstar
he had time to do when fighting Obi-Wan and Anakin, and those two could easily take on the 4 ladies

Serra_Keto
Well yeah 2 sabers, but 5...? I just dont know. He would have to be like a spinning freak to block them all from each direction.

Revan Darkstar
well I think he could do it, but he doesn't even really need to, just before they get close enough wave them aside, them he only has to face off against the remainder, so at most 3 blades.

Serra_Keto
Oh well, I think that the 4 of them could chop him down. BBL happy

Revan Darkstar
sorry, what does BBL mean? embarrasment

Serra_Keto
be back later stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Remeber in the game you can beat Serra ketto in a minute without losing health(i can so Dooku probably can too)That leave's Shaak Ti Adi Gallia and Aayla Secura.If he could disable one of them by using force grasp or something it would be two on one,as he can handle Obi Wan and Anakin he can probably do the same with two weaker Jedi.If he would kill one of them,the one who was disabled before come's back in the fight he can do the same thing that will leave one Jedi.And that would probably Adi gallia.Now he's free to use force lightning if he feels so.

Darth_Otaku
Well well well,i've finally made a comment that make's sense and nobody response's.

Fishy
I still Dooku is going to lose... You have to remember that he is facing four Jedi here, that might not work well together but could at least try. By ROTS Obi and Anakin are a perfect team and still get their asses kickd I realise that, so Dooku is great. But could he block four lightsabers coming at him? Jump away use the force at all four of them when they are using it against him? I don't know...

Darth_Otaku
five lightsabers.Serra Ketto uses two.And he probably can espacially Cuz one of them is weaky ass.And will die fast then it will be three on one.And Dooku can probably handle that.And GG was trained by Dooku and GG killed Adi Gallia so it could definetly be a possability

Serra_Keto
Go Serra! Happy Dance

Darth_Otaku
Serra is a weakass b1tch.A hot b1tch though.

Kun-ni Habeo
dooku is much better

Bobafetty
DOOKU would be out numbered!

Darth_Otaku
Well it seems like that but you must remember that they aren't that strong.Especially Serra Ketto is weak.Now i rethink it,you're probably right.I made up a theory that's almost impossible.I SUCK confused sad

Fishy
Originally posted by Bobafetty
DOOKU would be out numbered!

So was Sidious

Darth_Otaku
But Dooku isn't Sidious.(But he will win.muwahahahahahahahahahahaha1)

Fishy
No... But Dooku is amazing all the same, he has a great control of the force and is better with a lightsaber then Sidious is.

darthvader/jedi
hi ppl

darthvader/jedi
I AM DATH VADER

darthvader/jedi
am i m Darth vader and u know it

darthvader/jedi
i m your father ~ Darth vader

darthvader/jedi
mad mad mad evil face

darthvader/jedi
do any1 know the real darth vader

darthvader/jedi
miffed miffed miffed miffed I KNOW HE IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miffed miffed miffed ~ DARTH VADER

Kun-ni Habeo
stop spamming or u will get banned

Serra_Keto
I'm hotter than Serra love love

Bobafetty
But, you are Serra.

Serra_Keto
I'm hotter than myself then i guess..?

Bobafetty
right........ blink

Serra_Keto
Bobafetty is jealous

Bobafetty
how so?

Serra_Keto
No clue angel

Bobafetty
lol

Serra_Keto
I just finished EP 2 again and lol Jango gets so owned... why doesnt he move?

Bobafetty
Well the only reason Jango was owned by Mace was because while fighting the Reek his jet pack got damaged and was disabled. No way would a Fett run from a battle so he just faced the music. If Jango hadent got his jet pack disabled, though, he would have won.

Serra_Keto
I also got to see Aayla for 10 secs yay!

Bobafetty
good for you.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
five lightsabers.Serra Ketto uses two.And he probably can espacially Cuz one of them is weaky ass.And will die fast then it will be three on one.And Dooku can probably handle that.And GG was trained by Dooku and GG killed Adi Gallia so it could definetly be a possability

i'd like to remind you that he doesn't kill Adi Gallia. As far as i remember, she's on the shuttle as one of the survivors. Ki Adi Mundi is even surprised to see she survived.

~wickerman~

Serra_Keto
I dont feel like trying to explain it, but yeah he did. Bobafetty is the coolest. happy

Bobafetty
That I am.

Darth_Otaku
He really is...

Darth L. Dipsit
So are you, Otaku...

Hey, that rhymed!

But anyways, yeah, Boba rocks. Big time. In fact, I haven't really met many people here I don't like, although the clown guy with the "i like faygo!" signature hurt my feelings once because he thought I insulted him and Kun once criticized my logic when I had admitted that I wasn't using any.

But I really like Kun a great deal and respect his efforts here (especially that first story of his to which I responded - that was original).

Also, to the clown guy, if he ever reads this, I'm sorry if I ever upset you. I hope we can be friends.

Anyways, Boba rocks, Otaku rocks (keep it real, gentlemen) - and this my first Serra Keto thread response.

Peace, friends.

TheTrueSithLord
Wanna make the fight fair then give Grevious to Dooku then at least the lightsaber count is 5v5! would probably result in a lot of dead jedi though!!

darth_amethyst
greivous and dooku both suck though, i mean they both got ther hands cut off and grievous has no force so hes no good especially if u cut off 2 of 4 hands hes almost defenseless, and dooku u just have to be smart and ull win against him smart

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
So are you, Otaku...

Hey, that rhymed!

But anyways, yeah, Boba rocks. Big time. In fact, I haven't really met many people here I don't like, although the clown guy with the "i like faygo!" signature hurt my feelings once because he thought I insulted him and Kun once criticized my logic when I had admitted that I wasn't using any.

But I really like Kun a great deal and respect his efforts here (especially that first story of his to which I responded - that was original).

Also, to the clown guy, if he ever reads this, I'm sorry if I ever upset you. I hope we can be friends.

Anyways, Boba rocks, Otaku rocks (keep it real, gentlemen) - and this my first Serra Keto thread response.

Peace, friends.
Serra's freaky isnt she. Read me and hers posts. She freaks me out (no offence Serra)

Serra_Keto
Bobafetty... love lol

Darth_Otaku
Ugh...now your freakin me out.Dipsit.I'm not so good with Grammars(or whatever you call it)but was that Otaku Rocks...thing meant sarcastic?

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Ugh...now your freakin me out.Dipsit.I'm not so good with Grammars(or whatever you call it)but was that Otaku Rocks...thing meant sarcastic?

He's to nice to use Sarcasm, besides your Dutch whats not to like about Dutch people

Serra_Keto
Good afternoon Fishy happy

Darth_Otaku
Uhhh...uhhh...there jealous of our good looks.And intelligence.

Darth_Otaku
Serra,why don't you afternoon me?Or did that crush on bobfetty got turned on to Fishy?

Serra_Keto
Oh... sorry! embarrasment I didn't notice your post before Fishy's. Good afternoon to you as well!

Darth_Otaku
Thanx

Serra_Keto
Np

Fishy
I liked that crush theory more sad

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Fishy
He's to nice to use Sarcasm, besides your Dutch whats not to like about Dutch people
Nothing except your awesome cheese making. DAMN YOU DUTCH! I WILL MAKE BETTER CHEESE ONE DAY!

Serra_Keto
I love Cheddar Cheese yes

Darth_Otaku
Cheddar is English,i would like a cross between Gouda and feta,awesome but that doesn't exist.Feta is my favorite Cheese.Euhm...Dutch are better in insulting people from Amsterdam and Americans.
Toch Fish...hoest in Zwolle lijkt me goed en ik heb t al honderd keer gevraagd...but we're not so special as a country anyway.Maybe Tullips but thei're actually from Turkey.Juhmmmm,turkeyyy.

Serra_Keto
Good Afternoon! happy

LordSorgo
Here is how it would go down...

Dooku: Hello Ladies. My suggestion is that you lay your lightsa...
Serra: Cut the crap, old man. You need to die.
Dooku: I think not, Padawan.
Serra: I'm no padawan.
Dooku: I am talking of your skill, my lady.
Aayla: LOOK AT MY BOOBS!
Dooku: Indeed they are nice. Too bad you must die.
Aayla: PIE? I MUST EAT PIE?
Dooku: Right....
Shaak Ti: Count, normally you would be taken into civil arrest, but you have done far too much damage to the Jedi and the republic.
Dooku: I wont let you win like i let Anakin win in episode three.
Aayla: EPISODE PEE?
Dooku: Quiet down, blue one. Let us get this over with, i have business to attend to.

Dooku ignites saber and begins saber fighting with the three ladies. Saber scrambling goes on for fifteen minutes until suddenly, Dooku takes Aaylas arm off and then slashes her torso, killing her.

Shaak Ti: Aayla!!!
Dooku: I found her skill pathetically shoddy. Let us continue.

Serra strikes a massive land on Dookus saber, knocking him away. Dooku gets up and force pulls Shaak Ti onto his saber. Dooku unignites it.

Serra: Oh god...
Dooku: I could always let you walk away... That would be no fun at all.
Serra: That's it!

Serra flies towards Dooku, swinging her sabers wildly. Dooku catches her with a downwards right slash and takes her hand off. Serra falls to the ground and Dooku stabs her in her abdomen, killing her instantly.

Dooku: Bah, i have fought tougher younglings.

Serra_Keto
What the f**k?

Bobafetty
I have to agree with Serra. What the f**k?

Serra_Keto
Boba was nice today! happy

Bobafetty
Don't expect it much more. I just had a real good day today. mad

Serra_Keto
* Tear... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.