Help Burning Dvd's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
could someone tell me how to write onto dvd with nero 6. ive got the dvd files and it burns to dvd- rw but it doesnt play on my ps2. please help

Clovie
have you changed in options from CD to DVD?

The Ones
yep. i had advice from someone to do "burn data dvd" but it wont work

JKozzy
Originally posted by The Ones
could someone tell me how to write onto dvd with nero 6. ive got the dvd files and it burns to dvd- rw but it doesnt play on my ps2. please help Are you sure PS2 is able to play DVD-RW? Not every DVD player is able to play rewritable media. Try using a DVD+R or DVD-R.

The Ones
kk.

MetallicaT
i use.... Dvd Shrink to rip the dvd to my hard drive, then burn the image from my hard drive to the blank dvd with Dvd Decrypter

can easly find both of em if ya do a search on yahoo, google or whatever

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by JKozzy
Are you sure PS2 is able to play DVD-RW? Not every DVD player is able to play rewritable media. Try using a DVD+R or DVD-R.

PS2 doesn't read DVD-RW's. Especially Sony brand.

The Ones
Originally posted by MetallicaT
i use.... Dvd Shrink to rip the dvd to my hard drive, then burn the image from my hard drive to the blank dvd with Dvd Decrypter

can easly find both of em if ya do a search on yahoo, google or whatever

dvd decrypter writes dvds?!!??!

The Ones
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
PS2 doesn't read DVD-RW's. Especially Sony brand.

kool ill try recorders

MetallicaT
Originally posted by The Ones
dvd decrypter writes dvds?!!??!

i know it does when you use it in conjunction with Dvd Shrink....in dvd decrypter go up to Mode then ISO...there should be an option to write

MildPossession
As soon as I have backed up in dvd shrink it automatically goes into nero and burns it onto dvd once you have put the blank in.

But you are obviously doing it right, just doesn't work in the playstation from the look of it.

The Ones
ok. how do i convert a .avi file thats only plays with media player classic to dvd files?

JKozzy
Google 'VSO DivXtoDVD'. That should take care of you.

The Ones
ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.