I hate telemarketers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ken Kenobi
I've had 2 of them call me already today, it's not even noon yet.

Can I please kill them?

Rob Owns You
Well I have caller ID so I can tell when dumbasses like that call. Just block them

Kagome2005
go for it. i've had 4 today

eggmayo
Dont you Americans have the telephone thing you register with and dont get spam calls?

Ken Kenobi
We do, but I have no idea how to sign up for it.

Rob Owns You
Ken get caller ID so that you can tell when they call. Caller ID isnt that expensive either

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Ken get caller ID so that you can tell when they call. Caller ID isnt that expensive either

It's expensive enough.

eggmayo
Try this:

http://www.lovearth.net/stopjunkmail.htm

Rob Owns You
The one I got isnt, theres different kinds man

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
The one I got isnt, theres different kinds man

My phone has the caller ID features, but I'd have to upgrade my phone line.

Rob Owns You
Oh I see, well whenever a stupid telemarketer calls, caller ID says private caller so that automatically tells you not to answer it

joeykangaroo
they must be 1 of the most hated people..you think?

Mr Parker
aww their just trying to make a living like me and you.Go easy on them.Its not an easy job.I used to be one.

eggmayo
Originally posted by eggmayo
http://www.lovearth.net/stopjunkmail.htm

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Mr Parker
aww their just trying to make a living like me and you.Go easy on them.Its not an easy job.I used to be one.
muhahahaa
they should just...hmmm.....wash cars eek!

hotsauce6548
I'm signed up for that thing, so I don't get them anymore.

When I used to get them, I used to mess with them, like if they asked for my parents, I would act like I started to cry and say, "They're in the hospital!" or something like that.

Clovie
blink

they are calling you? how?

eggmayo
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I'm signed up for that thing, so I don't get them anymore.

When I used to get them, I used to mess with them, like if they asked for my parents, I would act like I started to cry and say, "They're in the hospital!" or something like that.
laughing Thats like what I used to do to Jehovah's witnesses. I used to try and convert them to my faith... it was funneh.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Clovie
blink

they are calling you? how?

They pick up a phone, put their head set on, dial a number and voila! stick out tongue

joeykangaroo
laughing Thats like what I used to do to Jehovah's witnesses. I used to try and convert them to my faith... it was funneh.
arrrr they scare me....how come they always arrive when you least expect them

Mr Parker

Not to get off topic or anything but I once had one of them visit my door and try to get me to join them and I told them this-which is the truth-Lady my parents are jehovahs witnesses.They have tried several times over the years to get me to join and have failed.I was raised by Jehovahs witnesses lady and went to many meetings growing up so I obviously know what that religion is like.Lady I can tell you right now,get out while you still can. big grin

Storm
Not to get off topic or anything
We are in the OTF stick out tongue

eggmayo
Not to get off topic or anything but I once had one of them visit my door and try to get me to join them and I told them this-which is the truth-Lady my parents are jehovahs witnesses.They have tried several times over the years to get me to join and have failed.I was raised by Jehovahs witnesses lady and went to many meetings growing up so I obviously know what that religion is like.Lady I can tell you right now,get out while you still can. big grin
They dont come to my house anymore, I kept trying to convert them to Pacmanism.

Mr Parker
They dont come to my house anymore, I kept trying to convert them to Pacmanism.

Thats too funny. laughing

Clovie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
They pick up a phone, put their head set on, dial a number and voila! stick out tongue but it is against the law.

Spideys Sister
I have two ways to deal:
1)Pick up once you realize its them hang up.
or the less rude way....
2) Pickup.when they ask for you say hold on.....THEN hang up.
Have a nice day!

Pandemoniac
Shite I hate telemarketing! When I'm home after a night-shift I have to unplug the phone before I go to bed or I'll get woken up like 3 times by those bastards trying to get their tentacles on my hard earned money.

If I do get one on the phone, I usually tell them I have no interest what so ever to purchase any the products or services provided by the company they represent because if they were any good at it I would have heard about them trough more common and respectful methods of communication instead of those 'falling back on sneaky backdoor tactics' to gain customers, which they obviously desperately need and thus implying their company sucks ass. F*ck off and have a nice day, CLICK!

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Shite I hate telemarketing! When I'm home after a night-shift I have to unplug the phone before I go to bed or I'll get woken up like 3 times by those bastards trying to get their tentacles on my hard earned money.

If I do get one on the phone, I usually tell them I have no interest what so ever to purchase any the products or services provided by the company they represent because if they were any good at it I would have heard about them trough more common and respectful methods of communication instead of those 'falling back on sneaky backdoor tactics' to gain customers, which they obviously desperately need and thus implying their company sucks ass. F*ck off and have a nice day, CLICK!

That's the way to do it Pandemoniac! yes

impchimp
I h8 telemarketers 2!As soon as i lay down 2 sleep they call!It's sssooo annoying!

Pandemoniac
Hell yeah! Got only one more thing to say to those suckers:

Spideys Sister
LOL!

Ken Kenobi
Sometimes I act like I don't live there or...use a funny accent while talking to them.

Spideys Sister
That just makes them ask questions. Telemarketers suck.

dark1365
Solution to telemarketers: Act like a total retard, or just plain piss them off by asking the most ridiculous and off-topic questions.

WindDancer
Telemarkerters suck. But can't blame them for trying to make a buck for a living.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WindDancer
Telemarkerters suck. But can't blame them for trying to make a buck for a living.

It's their fault for taking that job. I can berate them as much as I want.

dark1365
They took the job knowing that they had a good chance of getting snapped at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.