Dimitri vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman88
who wins?

SaTsuJiN
goku isnt even a video game character.. so I dont know why everyone automatically pits him against everyone.. it really doesnt make sense

Mainstream
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
goku isnt even a video game character.. so I dont know why everyone automatically pits him against everyone.. it really doesnt make sense yes he is he's been in 3 fighting games and like 6 action games.

mr.smiley
I don't know.Imo Akuma could take Goku so i don't know

Avalonofthewind
DBZ sucks, and I like Akuma...but Goku wins...against Dimitri also.

Smiley...you really believe Akuma is that powerful? lol

Dizzle
Goku first turnin SS1 could fairly easily blow up a planet... Who the hell is Akuma...

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Mainstream
yes he is he's been in 3 fighting games and like 6 action games. the games are 'based' on an anime.. he's not a video game character.. only that he debut's in shitty bandai games

Batman88
the games are 'based' on an anime.. he's not a video game character.. only that he debut's in shitty bandai games

goku IS a video game character

SaTsuJiN
where did goku start?...... it sure as hell wasnt a video game system

he's way out of any characters league.. because he's from an animation.. get over it

dvampire
Originally posted by Darth Hicks
who wins?

Demitri with ease. This guy fights people that walks on suns, destroy stars, melt planets, melts the milkyway, and create baby gods. smile

Magee
where did goku start?...... it sure as hell wasnt a video game system

he's way out of any characters league.. because he's from an animation.. get over it Well Dragonball started off as a board game if i remembers correctamundo. But your right, he's still not a video game character and really shouldn't be pitted against anyone outside of the DBZ universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.