Me, The Salinas Robbers, The Crouching Tiger Sword, and two bags of Cheetos!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
So today, my reporter and I did a story on these Salinas Robbers who pretend they are building contracters and they steal peoples stuff. Well, Ang Lee's daughter or neice, police weren't sure which, lives in Pacific Grove where I live. These robbers hit up her house and stole, amongst other things, the Green Destiny Sword that was actually used in the movie, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, which was given to her by Ang himself. So I got to shoot video of it for the news before she even knew it was found! Then, as I was putting my camera gear away, I found two bags of Cheetos in the back of my SUV. smile

Rob Owns You
That awsome geek

The Tired Hiker
Yeah it was pretty cool. I'm about to cut the footage for tonight's news. It's pretty much the best sword video I've ever shot.

Rob Owns You
Well when you found the cheetos, that was the best part

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I grabbed those on Tuesday at some stupid board of supervisors meeting and I forgot I have them. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.