LOTR exhibition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
The Houston museum of natural science is opening an LOTR exhibition!

Opens 12:01 A.M. June 4, 2005

Appearing at only three U.S. venues, this unique exhibit immerses you in Middle-earth through film props, cast, crew and director interviews and special effects. Go on a fascinating behind-the-scenes exploration of the Oscar-winning films' groundbreaking technology, costumes, jewelry and armor.

For tickets and information, visit

www.hmns.org or call 713-639-4629

xXLauriëXx
i went to that when it was in London big grin
book your tickets straight away, cos they sell so quickly

LandoSpeeder2
thanks for the tip, I can't wait to go! eek!

Fëanor
i'm so there!!!!! eek!

xXLauriëXx
you'll love it! smile
another tip.. book a time as late in the day as possible! 'cos i went about 7pm and it was packed when we first went in there, but by about half 7 or 8, it was nearly empty

Fëanor
*takes note*

xXLauriëXx
they've got all the costumes there... Aragorn's costume is especially awesome.. and i remeber thinking that Barad-Dur looked so pathetically small lol, compared to how huge and impressive it is on screen, and there's all the jewellery.. the Evenstar droolio

Thorondor
There's be to many rejects dressed as legolas that would just be asking for a slap big grin

Flying High
i would go if it was in edinburgh.....i've been to a star wars one (family outing...)

Fëanor
Originally posted by Thorondor
There's be to many rejects dressed as legolas that would just be asking for a slap big grin laughing

Smodden
eek! Is it just going to Houston?

Fëanor
so far, that's all i've heard...eek!

Smodden
awesome!eek!

Fëanor
i've got my plane ticket!!!! eek!

Elessea
I wanna go....too bad houston is across the country cry

Smodden

Leggy_n_Merry
Not fair I wanna go sad I'd love to go to one of those cry why are they always in America? And if they are in the UK they're usually in London sad *sigh*

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Smodden
You doeek!!!

SO you're there now!!eek!???
hm... perhaps that's where he's disappeared to shifty

Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Not fair I wanna go sad I'd love to go to one of those cry why are they always in America? And if they are in the UK they're usually in London sad *sigh*
yep it was in london roll eyes (sarcastic)
i is sorry u missed it cry

Flying High
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
star wars came to edinburgh...but i guess thats no use either lol....

xXLauriëXx
edinburgh.. wales.. quite a long way yes

Nazgul lord
Originally posted by The New History
The Houston museum of natural science is opening an LOTR exhibition!

Opens 12:01 A.M. June 4, 2005

Appearing at only three U.S. venues, this unique exhibit immerses you in Middle-earth through film props, cast, crew and director interviews and special effects. Go on a fascinating behind-the-scenes exploration of the Oscar-winning films' groundbreaking technology, costumes, jewelry and armor.

For tickets and information, visit

www.hmns.org or call 713-639-4629
damn americans bring the exibition to australia, just kiddin new history.

xXLauriëXx
it'll come to australia if it hasn't already, i should think yes

Fëanor

xXLauriëXx
i thought you already had ur plane ticket stick out tongue

Fëanor

xXLauriëXx
oh doh

Smodden

xXLauriëXx
something wrong, smod? erm

Fëanor
yeah....cos he's scarin'g me fear

xXLauriëXx
shock
no expression
*waves hand in front of smod's face*
is he okay? erm

Fëanor
i dunno....let's see

*pokes smod's eyes*

heh?

****** slaps smod's face*

whoah! no reaction.....eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrie

Smodden
Wakes up from coma...huh?...oh I just thought you were in texas all this time...messed
*slips back into coma*

Fëanor
Wakes up from coma...huh?...oh I just thought you were in texas all this time...messed
*slips back into coma* ACK!!! NOOO!!

i meant to say i was going to vegas....but i was distracted by a righteous babe....in_love

Smodden
Right on!eek!

Fëanor
eeep!!! eek!

hey! i've got an idea! let's make it a double!!! eek!

xXLauriëXx
Right on!eek!
are you.. out of your coma now then?

Fëanor
i'm not sure he is...so i'm gonna have to administer 300cc's of amphetamines followed with 400kg of a saline solution in an IV drip and hook him up to an EKG monitor and make sure he's not ovulating...no expression

NURSE!!!

xXLauriëXx
laughing

fear is he gonna be okay?

Fëanor
we don't know ma'am....he seems okay but for the morning sickness and the left testicle seems distended, we may have to operate

Smodden

xXLauriëXx
laughing

Fëanor
rats!!! and i haven't had an operation all day too...you'd have been my first glare

NURSE!!! cancel OR3....reschedule the amputation in room 4, and someone please give that man a tranq and a bandage, he's oozing green liquidy stuff all over the floor...

Smodden
Nurse, I demand to know what medical school this guy graduated from, because quite frankly, I don't think anyone in this room needs an operation!!! *franticly*Doctor, doctor, would you please, doctor, I would just like my balloon and tootsie-pop, and I'll be on my way...Doctor?

Fëanor
Nurse, I demand to know what medical school this guy graduated from, because quite frankly, I don't think anyone in this room needs an operation!!! *franticly*Doctor, doctor, would you please, doctor, I would just like my balloon and tootsie-pop, and I'll be on my way...Doctor? now now son....just relaxe

at your age, we have to take into factor that hemorrhoids might be a problem no expression

*you've no idea how hard it is to keep a straight face when i posted this*

janova
sup people?

Smodden
^LMAO!laughinglaughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.