This sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Guess what? I just turned fifteen and have to have my wisdom teeth removed in a couple months. Great; this really made my day.

Ken Kenobi
Why?

Didn't you floss? Lay off the sugar.

dark1365
Wisdom teeth?

cindy8219
oooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

don't worry I don't think it will hurt that much.

ApolloX
That sucks. I turn 15 in a few months. sad I didnt even know i had widom teeth.

SnakeEyes
Well then you obviously do not know how much it WILL hurt. My brother was in agony when it happened to him. He was 18 or so...

cindy8219
when I got braces several years ago I had 4 teeth extracted. It really didn't hurt at all. trying to swallow a pill while still have the effect of the anestesia is another matter.

carnival_junkie
Know what else sucks?

Your mum.

Like a vacuum.

OOOOOH. I suck at life.

Mist
i had mine taken out last year....at 17......not the most fun....

3 of em by the way.

-Funky Punk-
well i can beat that.. the year iu got my braces i got em on the day before my b-day...

Mist
braces are nothing, i dont get why a lot of people get all wussy over em. my friend got em and he could only eat soup for 2 weeks. i got em and the first day i had em in, i had a big mac big grin

shellie
I never had mine removed and they came in...OMFG...hurt sooooo bad...sick made me sick with pain...pacing the floors at night....they were turned side ways and had to turn before coming in.

carnival_junkie
Never had my wisdom teeth removed.
havent gotten them yet, though.
So, I've yet to experience the torment.

However, I have had to have braces.
Those can rot in hell.

hotsauce6548
Do you have to get your wisdom teeth removed?

I didn't think so, but I'm not sure... erm

sexylexy32
Ouch SnakeEyes I give you my sympathies eek!

§P0oONY
Wisdom teeth at 15, that is uncommon....

Mist
i had mine for ages and only had them taken out last year....

shellie
indeed..they can come in at diff ages...my aunt had hers when she 16 and mine didnt come in till I was 24.

Fionnuala
I had mine removed to make room for my brace or something like that...it's not to bad..but then I got a haematoma (sp?) in my jaw muscle from the operation..that was not so good...

punkkaveman
I got my wisdom teeth at like 13. I havent had them removed and it didnt even hurt when they came in.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by punkkaveman
I got my wisdom teeth at like 13. I havent had them removed and it didnt even hurt when they came in.

12-year Molars.... probably...

punkkaveman

keiji
my mom told me my wisdom teeth had to come out on my 16th birthday......i have to go next week.

Mist
my wisdom teeth are gone now...maybe thats why im stupid..?blink
stick out tongue

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Mist
my wisdom teeth are gone now...maybe thats why im stupid..?blink
stick out tongue

maybe.....just maybe

Mist
ponder this, i will.......

§P0oONY
Originally posted by punkkaveman
nah.....wisdom teeth.....my dentist said so....

At 13?, That has got to be a record

punkkaveman

DanZeke25
My cousin just got his Wisdom Teeth out a little while ago. I just got my braces, i mean litterally, like an hour ago. They dont really hurt that bad. They hurt, but its not like "OMG what am i gonna do it hurts so much!!"

Darth Mantis
I got my wisdom teeth in 6th grade, so I was eleven.

Acherontia
LOL is till remeber the big horse pills you had to take, and the warning lable "ONE A DAY WARNING: DO NOT EXEED RECOMENDED LEVELS"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.