pics of darkclaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
any thing you got would help

Going-Rouge
Who is he?

dominic/wolf
he is the amalgam version of wolverine combined with batman

Blair Wind
Here's an animation

rouge24
that's scary

munkiesarus
That IS pretty scary...

;_;

ayjay
darkclaw look furny....

Hulk Power
What the heck does FURNY mean?

stormfront13
well, while we're on the sibject of amalgam pics does anyone have any of amazon also??

Hulk Power
Who's amazon? I have never heard of that character. Do you know anything about him or her that you can tell me?

Blair Wind
its in the X-men Pic thread but here it is again

Blair Wind
its storm and wonderwoman

Going-Rouge
Are they splicing super hero's Gene's together, and making other characters? well that's not copyright infringement at all!

Rave X
I have some cool Darkclaw pics but there on my computer at home, who broke down a few weeks ago..

Paola
enjoy little ones big grin

Hulk Power
Nice pic. Where'd you find it? big grin

DarthLazious
Nice image of Dark Claw Blair Wind....make it yourself?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Nice image of Dark Claw Blair Wind....make it yourself?

nah, found it here actually, someone was using it as their sig

Going-Rouge
O-O

mickb77
i could scan some images from issue #1 if you'd like

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Going-Rouge
Are they splicing super hero's Gene's together, and making other characters? well that's not copyright infringement at all!

The two companys made an alternate universe type thing were two different people became one......like in the marvel vs dc book.....but if you want more information talk to quick freeze, hes the expert on all things amalgam

Mana4X2
Darkclaw from Mana

Mana4X2

black robb
am i the only one who thinks trying to combine to extremely different characters like Wolverine and Batman is kinda dumb?

Blair Wind
not if you ask quickfreeze

X-Woman
Darkclaw looks like Wolvie and Batman put together.

Hulk Power
That's what it's supposed to be.

X-Woman
Oh... embarrasment

NoFate007
Is it just me or do they look better apart? lol

Hulk Power
Yeah they do look better apart.

mickb77
i just think the combination is facinating for their personalities r so different a controlled level headed batman and an agrressive anti-social wolverine not to mention the runt loses his cool frequently and dishes out some ferocious attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.