ROTS Obi-Wan & Anakin (pre-vader) vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Master and Apprentice versus an ancient sith lord of immense power... This battle takes place in the fiery depths of Mustafar...

darth-yoda
revan and sorry but iv never heard of mustafar pls tell me ps anakin was strongest when he was vader and obi one in ROTS so that being the case id say that revan could own them any day

Darth Mantis
Have you seen Episode III? Well it's the planet where ROTS Obi-wan and Anakin reflect there opinions in battle... In other words they duel there...

Darth_Frobo
Depends, Revans more powerful then both but they work well as a team, but i'm sticking with my homeboy Revan because anakin isn't very smart hell revan could probably turn him and watch him fight obi and then kill the winner, or he could just overpower them both as anakin never reaches his full potential in rots

darth-yoda
sorry mantis havent seen ROTS yet damn goin 2moro go me

Darth Mantis
Okay sorry if I confused you...

darth-yoda
its ok wht revan just out of curioserty male or female

Darth Mantis
I don't know for sure... But most of the things I found is that Revan is a female... But for some reason I'm leaning towards male... *Starts to rip out hair* I just don't know... I just don't know...

Kun-ni Habeo
he s male

Fishy
Anyways...

Obi and Anakin are a damn good team, an incredible team but even in Rots they are far from perfect. Dooku still manages to own them, he didn't expect to lose from Anakin because Sidious told him to kill Obi and then let Anakin fight. If Dooku can do it, Revan sure as hell can. Anakin and Obi are probably screwed.

Especially with this battlefield which makes it incredibly hard to work together well

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Master and Apprentice versus an ancient sith lord of immense power... This battle takes place in the fiery depths of Mustafar...

Obi Wan will get to high ground and win laughing (sorry, couldn't help myself)

~wickerman~

Fishy
Revan would never in his life be stupid enough to jump and if he did he would have made it. The guy doesn't make mistakes like that in battle

ragesRemorse
anakin and obiwan always seem to fight better alone. Everytime they fight together one gets their arm cut off, and the other gets pinned under debrie

Wanderer259
Either, neither, both, whatever. Revan's gender is whatever you, the player, wants it to be. It was never decided which gender is canon, only that KotOR's ending was Revan making the Light Side choice. There's a few arguments for either side, but none of them are substantial enough. As my Revan was male, that's how I refer to him.

Bobafetty
Darth Revan no compition. He's just too strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.