Jack Hawksmoor V's Darkseid (on Coruscant)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
you all know Darkseid... Jack Hawksmoor is current acting leader of the Authority ... there's a link below... but basically he becomes more powerful within larger cities... he's normally no match for Darkseid, but on Coruscant (the city planet from Star Wars) he may be a match for him...

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/h/hawkmoor.jpghttp://img88.exs.cx/img88/5683/darkseid4.jpg

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/h/hawkmoor.htm

Coruscant:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/dk/globecoruscant.jpg

the buildings on Coruscant can be as tall, if not taller, than two miles

Scoobless
damnit.... where are all the people who read the Authority?

DigiMark007
Awesome battle setting. After Hawksmoor's done crapping his pants with excitement, he'd destroy Darkseid. I wonder what it feels like to have a planet-sized city go ape-shit on you...and possibly crash into you all at once. The death toll would be epic (unless it's deserted) but Darkseid would never even touch Jack.

-DM

DigiMark007
darnnit...accidentally voted for Darkseid in the poll. Consider one vote the other way...

Dizzle
If he can turn Tokyo into a battle suit... Damn... This dude would be a force to be reckoned with on Coruscant...

Scoobless
i don't think he does battle suits... he but he can control the buildings and gains strength from cities.. the larger the better......... i was considering putting in Thanos or Galactus instead of Darkseid... but wasn't sure if that would be pushing it

Dizzle
"Jack, in spite of the trauma of what had been done to him, achieved this goal, taking on the threat by using Tokyo as a gigantic living battlesuit."

I was just taking that from your link...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
"Jack, in spite of the trauma of what had been done to him, achieved this goal, taking on the threat by using Tokyo as a gigantic living battlesuit."

I was just taking that from your link...

lol... ok then... i haven't read that story and didn't read the whole link myself

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
Huh.? That must've been back in Stormwatch...haven't read too many of those.

Planet-sized battle suit....hehe. Even cooler. He'd also be able to phase into the buildings and roads at will...Darkseid would have a hard time catching him at all. Destroying the planet would be Darkseid's only option...and if he's a foil to Superman, something tells me he'd have trouble doing that while the planet is attacking him.

Thanos might've been more interesting. Galactus is definitely a stretch...not even Corscant could make Jack that powerful. I think Skyfather and up would still beat Hawksmoor in Corscant, but below that I'd give the win to Jack.

-DM

Khellendros

I think the real question is who could beat Jack with Coruscant as his base? DM: that bit about turning Tokyo into a battlesuit happened in a miniseries called Jenny Sparks - The Secret History of the Authority. It basically shows how she met up with each of the members of the Authority and convinced them to join the team. Decent read if you can get your hands on it.

DigiMark007
Cool...thanks Khell.

Coruscant would definitely make Jack the Authority's most powerful member. He'd floor Apollo, the Engineer has limits, so does Jenny...and The Doctor might not be able to operate on that sort of scale. Converting and/or quelling an entire city-planet (especially one that isn't Earth) might be too much for him.

Odin can destroy planets (right?) so I think him or anyone at his level would pull out a win, but anyone below him would be in serious trouble.

Damn...Star Wars needs a crossover with Wildstorm...this would be ridiculously sweet. Nice idea Scoob.

-DM

Quick Freeze
gang's all here
KMC AUTHORTY RULES!!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
I will take him as Imperiex smile

Dizzle
Since when is Imperiex in the JLA? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Huh.? That must've been back in Stormwatch...haven't read too many of those.

Planet-sized battle suit....hehe. Even cooler. He'd also be able to phase into the buildings and roads at will...Darkseid would have a hard time catching him at all. Destroying the planet would be Darkseid's only option...and if he's a foil to Superman, something tells me he'd have trouble doing that while the planet is attacking him.

Thanos might've been more interesting. Galactus is definitely a stretch...not even Corscant could make Jack that powerful. I think Skyfather and up would still beat Hawksmoor in Corscant, but below that I'd give the win to Jack.

-DM

Just cause a couple of Earthquakes laughing out loud or knock the planet off it's orbit, both easy for a GL smile How about bombarding the planet with accelerated asteroids from space.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dizzle
Since when is Imperiex in the JLA? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Since when is Darkseid smile Anyway Omega effect obliterates smile

Quick Freeze
no one said he was
this is an ancient thread i bumped because scoob posted it in the khell vs spawnrules thread

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
no one said he was
this is an ancient thread i bumped because scoob posted it in the khell vs spawnrules thread

smile OK smile but your boys are taking a hell of a beating wink

DigiMark007
Not so. More members = more posts. But Crap Posts Do Not = Winning. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.