Master Joruus C'baoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Follower
THE most underrated Star Wars character ever. Check on Google. There's different bits and pieces on him, and there's plenty of stuff that simply disrespects him and comments upon him simply as some "mad clone." True, he is a mad clone, but that means little to nothing in terms of his power.

With the exception of the very few under the protection of the ysalamiri, which might've been just Thrawn and Pellaeon, he took over the minds of the Chimera's crew, which according to Thrawn is about 37,000 people. Thrawn said "Impressive. Very impressive indeed." Personally, I was like "holy ****ing shit!!"

More to come. Just respect that mad clone.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Sith Follower
THE most underrated Star Wars character ever. Check on Google. There's different bits and pieces on him, and there's plenty of stuff that simply disrespects him and comments upon him simply as some "mad clone." True, he is a mad clone, but that means little to nothing in terms of his power.

With the exception of the very few under the protection of the ysalamiri, which might've been just Thrawn and Pellaeon, he took over the minds of the Chimera's crew, which according to Thrawn is about 37,000 people. Thrawn said "Impressive. Very impressive indeed." Personally, I was like "holy ****ing shit!!"

More to come. Just respect that mad clone.

I agree totally. Joruus is quite the powerhouse.

Sith Follower
In the end, he discovered the power to completely mold another person's mind; to replace entire bits with his own, and thus, shape them in his own image. He planned to use this power to reshape the minds of Thrawn's clones and thus, spawn an entire army of clones with essentially his own mind.

Insane you say?! You may be right, but he definitely wasn't stupid.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Sith Follower
In the end, he discovered the power to completely mold another person's mind; to replace entire bits with his own, and thus, shape them in his own image. He planned to use this power to reshape the minds of Thrawn's clones and thus, spawn an entire army of clones with essentially his own mind.

Insane you say?! You may be right, but he definitely wasn't stupid.

If there was over a thousand of him......
Oh my good god...

TraptUnderIce
Nobody cares. He died. No I just don't like him for some reason. He was too psycho for his own good. I forgot how he died too. Anyone care to tell? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Sith Follower
He was distracted and basically getting weaker as he expended so much power. He was stabbed by Mara, wielding Luke's old lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.