Obi-Wan and Plo Koon vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Yoda
Two great jedi masters against a very powerful sith lord. The jedi would have the numbers, but then again Mace and the others had the numbers 4 to 1 and Sidious killed three of them really quick. Obi-Wan has proven to be very good and duels, but can he beat the master of the sith(with the help of Plo Koon). Who would win?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Sids.

Darth L. Dipsit
Although this defies logic, Obi and Plo, I think, can do it.

I always thought of Obi-Wan as almost as good as Yoda (I know that that might sound stupid, but it's just the way I pictured it. However, I don't like the way, and this has been discussed before, that the Jedi Masters with Mace counted for NOTHING against Sidious. So it makes it seem like Plo would make no difference, when I think he would.

Texansfan05
Obi-Wan and Plo koon would win it. It would be close but they would win!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ur kidding me

Lord Caltor
obi and koon

i know that the masters died quickly but that was and you have to admit it unrealistic... and we never rearly saw koons power i mean he was attacked from behind in a space ship so that counts for nothing....

also Koons organs greatly improved his force powers

and we know about kenobi

Darth_DaNThEMaN
omg, Sidious wins with ease.

Lord Yoda
Im glad people agree with me big grin

Lord Caltor
Darth_DaNThEMaN can you stop saying sid wins its annoying and there is no point to it we know who you think will win so well.... beat it smile

Darth L. Dipsit
Let's all calm down - this is a theoretical fight. Dan has been known to make excellent contributions in the past. He has a record that is known across this forum and it is a testament to him. Also, he is VERY powerful with a server. It does not bode well to be so curt, although you are not wrong, sir, for doing so. I think everyone here knows about SW (but Dan, like me, is oldschool, I believe, which I respect a great deal) so let's all agree to forget any hostility and be compadres.

So, in summation, it is not perhaps that wise to mess with Dan...

No offense to anyone.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Thanks a trillion..

u rule.

btw caltor....

TraptUnderIce
I love Alf but Sidious is losing this one. Obi Wan can get amazingly lucky and Sidious had trouble with Yoda and Mace so unless he killed Plo or Obi right off the bat he is going to get beat. They would just overwhelm him. He's a thinker not a fighter.

Lord Yoda
Thats what im talking a bout Thumper.

Bobafetty
Sidious would be outnumbered.

Wickerman
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Sidious had trouble with Yoda and Mace

You're talking bout THIS?

~wickerman~

Darth_Glentract
Sidious SUCKED in ep3. There was so much hype about him and all he did was stand there in a stai kul stance the entire time. Sidious looses.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Sidious SUCKED in ep3. There was so much hype about him and all he did was stand there in a stai kul stance the entire time. Sidious looses.

i too was a bit disappointed in how they portrayed Sidious, was expecting some more (however they hit the spot with evil and devious perfectly). However, if you watch the battles (with windu and then with yoda) you'll notice he didn't JUST stay there looking cool. He was pretty well defined in both battles.

~wickerman~

Lord_Windu
Obi-Wan and Plo Koon can take this.

Kun-ni Habeo
sids is pwned

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo poon likes the wang. obi wan keninja is amazing, but would be owned by sids. and the help of plo wouldnt do much. plo was on par with kit fisto, and he was owned in seconds. sorry, sids whips that as$

Bobafetty
Obi-Wan and Plo Koon would be too much for Sidious

Darth_DaNThEMaN
OMG, I cannot believe you are all serious.

Bobafetty
what?

DarthCrazo
Sids gets owned my deflected lightning.

TheTrueSithLord
lol Sidious was quite happy for the deflected lightning to disfigure him so that while he was pretending to get whooped by Mace that Anakin would intervene and in the process of doing so turn to the dark side in order to help Padme

It also helped him win sympathy and support in the senate so it works perfectly for him

TraptUnderIce
The deflected lightning didn't turn his face like that it always was like that. Him putting out so much energy caused him to give up keeping the illusion of a perfect face up. I'm curious how no one the Senate questioned his face. "Wouldn't ya think hey that guy's face just decayed." Oh and Plo and Obi would take him.

DarthChris
Obi and Plo Koon are so much faster than the old geezer so the Jedi would slaughter him.

EmperorSidious2
You all can't be serious Darth Sidious would win hands down

Ok numbers won't matter when he dispatched three highly skilled lightsaber deulist in a matter of seconds two of which were on the high council however fisto style did make him weaker against single opponents sidious is much faster than both of them and matched yoda to a tee in lightsaber combat and the way I see it Yoda is far greater than both of hem so sidious should be able to power through both and then he always has his force abilities to take kenobi out no problem and then plo couldn't handle his dueling skills

EmperorSidious2
Sidious wins
1. Better duelist than both able to match yoda to a tee while in stationary position
2.Way better force user he can take kenobi out easily and plo wouldn't be that hard either
3.sidious being outnumbered won't be a problem sidious vs maul and oppress is a showing of him being outnumbered he can just use jar Kai so he wins and he is much faster than both plo and kenobi and is a better deulist than both if you think you can counter these please fell we.come to

carthage
Not sure why you're posting that, bro. Most of the posters here know that Sidious would annihilate these guys

Stigma
thumb up

Sidious in ungodly stomp.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
thumb up

Sidious in ungodly stomp.

thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Obi-Wan and Plo Koon would be too much for Sidious how so please explain how when he took on windu 2 other council members and renowned swordsman and then went to to to with master yoda who is better than both obi wan and plo combined

Zampanó
@EmperorSidious2, I know not everyone watched the animated series but you're missing probably the most dangerous Force Power ever seen, that Plo Koon demonstrates total mastery of.

Plo Koon freezes a creek and Sidious dies immediately.

EmperorSidious2

Zampanó
Oh, friend, you are so misguided for someone so young. Who has led you astray, along creeks not of your choosing?

What do you think your blood flows through? Creeks.

EmperorSidious2

EmperorSidious2

Trocity
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Obi-Wan and Plo Koon would be too much for Sidious

lmfaoooooooooo it's sad cuz he was serious.

EDIT - LOL just read the rest of the comments, f***** christ and lol @ the poll

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Trocity
lmfaoooooooooo it's sad cuz he was serious.

EDIT - LOL just read the rest of the comments, f***** christ and lol @ the poll I voted for obi and koon...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1302377/haters-gonna-hate-o.gif

carthage
OH MY GOD THAT MEME IS SO FUNNY

Sinious
Sidious destroys.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
Sidious destroys.
thumb up

Angelalex242
Who was smoking a crackpipe when they voted against Sidious?

12 people, apparently.

No matter. Sidious by a landslide.

Kosmos Supreme
Sidious, obviously

2005 was a bad year for this this site wasn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.