who fell first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Human Vader
i always thought that kreia was a sith when she trained revan, but i recently read somewhere that kreia went to malachor v looking for revan and fell to the dark side while there, after revan did. excuse me if this is stated in the game, i didnt put much time into the game, only played it to beat it, so i dont know everything about kreia.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
i always thought that kreia was a sith when she trained revan, but i recently read somewhere that kreia went to malachor v looking for revan and fell to the dark side while there, after revan did. excuse me if this is stated in the game, i didnt put much time into the game, only played it to beat it, so i dont know everything about kreia.

Kreia is a lame ass ***** who no one cares about.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. Kreia isn't much. Just a stooge.

Darth_Glentract
LordSorgo,

I've been gone for a few days so I wont be real hasty to judge you, but so far you've just made a lot of stupid post. Kreia is a bad mofo. She killed three VERY powerful Jedi MASTERS by herself.

DarthMandalore
kreia fell after she trained revan.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
LordSorgo,

I've been gone for a few days so I wont be real hasty to judge you, but so far you've just made a lot of stupid post. Kreia is a bad mofo. She killed three VERY powerful Jedi MASTERS by herself.

And then she fell through a hole in the ground. Go away!

*scoffs*

DarthMandalore
when did she fal through this "hole in the ground" i don't remember this.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
when did she fal through this "hole in the ground" i don't remember this.

Ok, i'll refresh your memory.

Malachor V starts to explode because of the mass shield generator and a crack in the ground opens up and she falls in. They show it in a cutscene. She sucks anyways. She was always a useless character from the beginning. Sion should have cut her head off instead of her hand in the Republic ship.

DarthMandalore
hmmm.... i remember everything but her falling.... oh well!

Fishy
Depends on your ending...

Anyways...

It does seem like she has been cut from the force by the Jedi long before Revan even turned Dark. After the Mandelorian wars he sought her out and asked her how he could leave the Jedi or some final piece of advice something she would know about. It can be assumed she regained her connection to the force either with help from Revan or just training a lot.

Or maybe she lost it later on, but that wouldn't explain how she got it back. Kreia is just a big mystery...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.