physically strongest sith of all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MABrnot2B
Who is it?

DarthMandalore
physically? either Bane or Maul

MABrnot2B
Yes, Physically.

Darth_Nihilus
bane cause he is pumped(i think)

Darth Jello
Vader's pumped, and he's got four mechanical reinforced limbs. All Bane's got is a bunch of parasitic armor

Darth_DaNThEMaN
non-mech vader isn't anything physically really.

i wuld say Maul.

or dooku(lol, joke)

MABrnot2B
i Would say Bane. Have u looked at him.

Maul is just a prancy little fairy. bunny

SnakeEyes
You guys have not mentioned Malak! that guy is huge and pretty ripped. Maul is pretty buff, but he is more lean and mean. Vader is also pretty strong due to his mechanical limbs though.

DarthMandalore
malak;s not THAT buff...

DarthMandalore
Sion is buff too...

Shaggy2dope
what about revan he was pretty good

DarthMandalore
you can't really tell w/ all the armor...

LordSorgo
Bane. Hands down.

DarthMandalore
it would go:
Bane
Sion
Maul

Emperor Revan
Malak, I really don't think it's fair to count someone that uses mechanical limbs like Vader.

Fishy
Well I sure as hell wouldn't want to face Vader... Although i'd probably prefer fighting him with fists and foot only then Malak because I could run from him stick out tongue

And how about Ragnos he looks pretty scary...

archive monitor
ss says it was a dude called darth cladar. but ss talks bs

TraptUnderIce
Originally posted by archive monitor
ss says it was a dude called darth cladar. but ss talks bs Why even bring that up?

Jack Daniels
Mech Vader by EU is the most physically powerful sith....tis my opinion...I was reading star wars comics before many of your parents ever even met...lol...not all of you I know Im speaking to the younglings out there

DarthMandalore
well, technically mech vader doesn't have real strength. yeah he has strength, but ti's because he has robotic limbs!

Jack Daniels
thats like saying the terminator has no strength...lol

DarthMandalore
no it... i..... ok, you're right, mech vader is strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.