Anakin Loves Padme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bishop X
stick out tongue

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/240527

DeVi| D0do
Padme is a stupid name. Only Anakin can say it without sounding like a fool.

Stupid_Meroku
All padme did im episode III was whine and complain.. no wonder Aniken joined the dark side!DNAngel

ApolloX
laughing out loud thats funny.

Stupid_Meroku
whats funny? blink

Stupid_Meroku
hey that thingy is from Riddik ApolloX? rock on!

ApolloX
I think its from I, robot.

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Padme is a stupid name. Only Anakin can say it without sounding like a fool.

lol, it sounded really bad when sidious said it. "only then will you be powerful enough to save..padme."

DarkYoda
For the lazy,

(right click, save target as)
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/240000/240527_gfdagsdfgsdf.swf

ApolloX
Anakin sounds stupid when saying Padme. He puts an odd space between the D and M.

Stupid_Meroku
dude, everything dark sidious says sounds really bad! no effence to the ppl who like him!

Sith_Dreamer
That was....disturbing.

Stupid_Meroku
OMG i lurve invader zim!!! GIR is so flipping adorable!! sry i couldnt help it...

Delta 62
I love the way Sidious talks, after his duel with Master Windu it's all deep and scratchy.

((The_Anomaly))
are you insane, INSANE!!! whats wrong with you!!! palpatine rules!!!

the way he talks is what makes him the greatest character in the whole SW universe, his mannerisms are amazing....

i cant believe you think that....

blink

DeVi| D0do
^ **** YEAH!!!

Tulak Hord
If Palpy is so great, why didn't he just waltz into the Academy with Anakin and slay all the Jedi? He should've killed Mace in one second instead of pretending. He had Anakin wrapped around his finger already, so it didn't matter.

DeVi| D0do
Anakin hadn't turned yet... he needed it to look like the Jedi were trying to take over.

Palpatine is too cool to do the dirty work... he has his b!tch do it all for him.

darthmonkey9206
LOL.

Palps voice is awesome! (besides the "padme" thing) Along with the faces he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.