'ello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
well, here it is...another one of my threads that nobody will post in! smile But, the point of this thread is my new Star Wars sig. You like? I finally saw Episode III, and really liked it! So, my new sig honors my new found love for Star Wars.

Ladyluck
i've seen epi.3 2 timesstick out tongue and i like your sig...he's so sexy!!!

Lianslo
for sure! big grin During the movie I leaned over to my friend and said, "This is awful...he's so beautiful, he can't be evil!"

Darth Mantis
Rise lord Vader... Not to fast now... Steady, steady, you don't want to break something now do you, almost there... Forget it... I enjoyed Episode III, the younglings...cry

Ladyluck
lol i know! he's gorgeous!! lol

ApolloX
'owdy!

Lianslo
I'm still mourning the loss of the younglings. How could he?

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Lianslo
I'm still mourning the loss of the younglings. How could he? Corrupted young Anakin has become... Clouded his judgements are... Let go he should of... Is one person worth the fate of the galaxy?

ApolloX
He had all the right motives. He didnt want Padme to die. Whats wrong with that?

Lianslo
Hey, check out the sig man, "anything for love." wink

After the movie me and my friends proceeded to talk like Yoda. Annoy others, we did.

ApolloX
Its ironic because Jedi could also live on throught the force...

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by ApolloX
He had all the right motives. He didnt want Padme to die. Whats wrong with that? Right motives, wrong ambition...

Lianslo
Nicely put. And even though his motives were noble in the beginning, he was soon corrupted by power...hence the hood and creepy eyes.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Lianslo
Nicely put. And even though his motives were noble in the beginning, he was soon corrupted by power...hence the hood and creepy eyes. From the little boy on Tatooine to a youngling killing machine... This what you must ask yourself, are you ambitious for power... For it will lead to destruction... But redemption the Skywalker's had, a baby by the name of Luke...

ApolloX
He was just doing what he thought was right.
"From my point of view the Jedi are evil."

But no, i agree with you.

Lianslo
But he was obviously being influenced by a great deal of things, love, power, the dark side....

Although I do think he must have truly believed the Jedi were evil, or that a small part of what he was doing was right. Otherwise, how could he have dueled Obi-wan.

Coldfire
Whoa I walked into a Star Wars discussion, lol. Just wanted to say hi Li big grin And your sig is real neat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.